God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, abhi90 said:

heard he changed his name because of bad reputation, guess people should be away from him

any one delivering day 1 in delhi?

P.S: No idea of any CE here, right? :Fear:

I believe all his bad rep is due to piss poor customer service and threatening people who leaves reviews and not due to delivery issues. If anyone wants something from him, make up your mind before ordering because any change in your mind and you will run behind him for a while to get your money back.

8 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I have pre ordered from Amazon, should i also change to MX2 games

Where are you based? Asking If you’re looking for day one 

Edit: not promoting anyone per se but my experience with mx2 is extremely positive. They’ve gone the extra mile and delivered games to me day one even when they’re not from Mumbai

Edited by RV1709

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Where are you based? Asking If you’re looking for day one 

Na not too concerned about day one, Work is a bitch, so no way I am getting any time before weekend.

I am in bangalore, I am guessing both amazon and MX2 games will take the same time.

4 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Na not too concerned about day one, Work is a bitch, so no way I am getting any time before weekend.

I am in bangalore, I am guessing both amazon and MX2 games will take the same time.

Pretty much.  Mx2 might have a discount advantage if you’re even worried about that

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, b!T said:

I believe all his bad rep is due to piss poor customer service and threatening people who leaves reviews and not due to delivery issues. If anyone wants something from him, make up your mind before ordering because any change in your mind and you will run behind him for a while to get your money back.

It is precisely for the reason that I paid extra and went with mx2 :D

current prices: ppgc ₹4999 (₹4500 earlier) while mx2 ₹4549

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Pretty much.  Mx2 might have a discount advantage if you’re even worried about that

I actually got it cheaper then MX2, 10% discount on card so 4500 :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

I actually got it cheaper then MX2, 10% discount on card so 4500 :P

Navneet (retailer from Nagpur) is selling for 4249 if not taking the mug otherwise 4499 as shipping will be costly along with the mug.

mx2 purchases most of his games from Tanveer and Navneet (goes by the name of games.stores on amazon) they both give best prices on the games. 

Edited by Nathan.Drake
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yeh bas khaali listing kartha hai..he will take 2-3 weeks to order and get you one..

Oh

It's like subject to terms and conditions lol. Better to source via US relatives or Amazon UK or something i guess

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

2 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

10$ became 1000rs now? Cos horizon forbidden west and uc legacy of theives they charged 500rs 

10$ is anyway 830 now, plus add GST + Modi tax + BJP Tax + Gaming tax + Sab ki Le Lo Tax

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, AtheK said:

10$ is anyway 830 now, plus add GST + Modi tax + BJP Tax + Gaming tax + Sab ki Le Lo Tax

:lol:

Don't think it works that way though

Cos horizon released in March this year and the dollar value back then itself was 77-79rs i think  and yet they were giving the upgrades for 500rs

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

:lol:

Don't think it works that way though

Cos horizon released in March this year and the dollar value back then itself was 77-79rs i think  and yet they were giving the upgrades for 500rs

Horizon was a free upgrade right?? I think you are talking about Death Stranding or LL