God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

which difficulty will you play this one on, if you are running through the story only once.

You should do 2 playthroughs ideally 

I’ll be doing ‘give me a story’ or easiest difficulty in 1st go to roll credits asap without side quests because spoilers, then 2nd go I’ll do ‘give me god of war mode’ or the hardest one with all side quests 

23 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Okay bought it. Indian version is written in bracket. Lets see, buying for the first time from them

Local pickup or shipped? 

He quoted be 800 extra for shipping. 
Amazing price otherwise.  

35 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

He offere some additional discount in lieu of saving gateway charges, if you directly contact him on whatsapp and pay via upi

Bhai I don;t recommend buying via whatsapp, he was trying to scam me 400 bucks for same day delivery and 100 bucks extra for RE8 Gold Edition. I ordered the same via website and was delivered via Dunzo within 24 hours

Just now, SpearHea:D said:

Yeah, now i hope RE4 remake collectors edition also makes it to india at the same price. Will get it.

Only Sony ones make it here officially, rest all scalped :(.. My last collectors was LOU2

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

The store is legit, no idea if they have that much stock. They have stores in moti nagar and lajpat nagar

Awesome.

Just now, Stargaryen said:

Got a call from them, said will be shipped mostly before 15th, also shipping charges at the time of delivery has to be paid

Hmmm, nothing was charged on checkout. Lets see Will call and ask