God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

8 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

for the 2018 gow, did you guys stick to the default button configuration (attacks mapped to r1/r2) or did you move it to face buttons (how other games do it)

default, but I swapped dodge to X

13 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I’ll be doing ‘give me a story’ or easiest difficulty in 1st go to roll credits asap without side quests because spoilers, then 2nd go I’ll do ‘give me god of war mode’ or the hardest one with all side quests 

Excellent strategy. 

10 hours ago, RV1709 said:

for the 2018 gow, did you guys stick to the default button configuration (attacks mapped to r1/r2) or did you move it to face buttons (how other games do it)

I had classic original trilogy button mapping for 2018

Square - light attack

Triangle - heavy attack

Circle - dodge

I was able to beat base game, side quests and all Valkyries with this mapping on gmgow mode, so this has proven very effective. R1 is okay to be abused but I fear R2 would suffer heavily so face button for attacks are a good idea

• Like 1

The Sony Center in Malad, Mumbai is taking orders for the CE.

He just called me and asked me if I wanted it. The tentative delivery date is the 15th of November. Only CE orders being taken. MRP is ₹13,500 (I think that's what he said :fear: ). Very, very limited stock allocated to him. No stock of Jötnar Edition allocated to him, apparently.

I'm not going ahead with it, but if anyone wants, I can share his number via PM. If he can spare a unit for you, please feel free to confirm with him.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated to him or his store in any way. Also, no guarantees if he can't hold a unit for you.

1 hour ago, Vamos said:

He is bundling it with Pulse 3D :rofl:

He is also charging 999 for shipping. 

p5955Ed.jpg

Jotnar saare sold out ho gaye uske kucch der me, most of them to scalpers who'll sell it for ridiculous prices. Aise chud retailers hai yahan.

Edited by Kushagra
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

:panic::censored::panic: Fast Forward the Time :cry:

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Hey thanks to you I got the Jotnar edition! Delivery will be on 14Nov (Tentative Date)

Also MX2games is scamming me for 10% cancellation fees on CE which is for 26k on their Website?

Edited by Sarvesh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sarvesh said:

Hey thanks to you I got the Jotnar edition! Delivery will be on 14Nov (Tentative Date)

Also MX2games is scamming me for 10% cancellation fees on CE which is for 26k on their Website?

Noice, where did you order from?

Wtf MX stooped to new low.. I had cancelled with them before with Zero charges.. 

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Noice, where did you order from?

Wtf MX stooped to new low.. I had cancelled with them before with Zero charges.. 

Sony Center in mumbai 

Yeah I will try exposing MX once I get my money back I am negotiating for 25k he says he will try to do it for 25k. Says its in our refund policy to get 10% cancellation fees and “you should have checked it before you got the product”.