God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

4 hours ago, Sarvesh said:

Sony Center in mumbai 

Yeah I will try exposing MX once I get my money back I am negotiating for 25k he says he will try to do it for 25k. Says its in our refund policy to get 10% cancellation fees and “you should have checked it before you got the product”.

As expected MX2 has scammed me for ₹1500 just for cancelling the order of Collectors edition which was for ₹26000 on their site

They say it was their Cancellation Fee policy BS

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Sarvesh said:

As expected MX2 has scammed me for ₹1500 just for cancelling the order of Collectors edition which was for ₹26000 on their site

They say it was their Cancellation Fee policy BS

The moment these retailers got an upper hand, they stooped super low. Bundling Console with useless games, headsets, controllers. Almost everyone who were regulars knew about PPGC and the way they operate. We still go and order from them (including me). I miss the old sellers like intencity.

14 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Has your Mx2Games ps5 disc order been shipped? My status is showing “on hold” - what does this mean?

Mostly they will get it by late afternoon and should ship it in the evening. That is how Gamestheshop do it for new games. Should be the same for others. Just call them and check what 'on hold' means. 

10 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Mostly they will get it by late afternoon and should ship it in the evening. That is how Gamestheshop do it for new games. Should be the same for others. Just call them and check what 'on hold' means. 

They said shipping today evening 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

They said shipping today evening 

They will book shipping today evening using Shiprocket .  And then most likely their courier partner will pick it up tomorrow ..  you can expect delivery by 10/11th depending on your city .

Edited by Krazyniks

5 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

They will book shipping today evening using Shiprocket .  And then most likely their courier partner will pick it up tomorrow ..  you can expect delivery by 12/13th depending on your city .

I think only Gamestheshop uses BlueDart, they usually deliver the next day in major cities. For all others min. 2-3 days.

6 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I think only Gamestheshop uses BlueDart, they usually deliver the next day in major cities. For all others min. 2-3 days.

Yeah right - GTS booked my order directly with Bluedart while Mx2games used Shiprocket (courier selected was Bluedart as well ) . 

But in both cases game was delivered 2 days after pick-up. So those in Metro's can perhaps get it tomorrow itself if game is picked up today .