God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

24 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Played a little over 6 hours and what an experience already! The visuals, the gameplay, everything is top-notch...

Can't wait to wake up at noon and continue further... Proper gaming bliss!

Being in thirtees with responsibilities, one can only wish to do it like this this. I'll only be able to play when I get some time in the evenings or on weekends.

Unless I take leave from work saying I need a couple of days of off to finish Ragnarök :P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, funjabi said:

Preferring the performance mode + hfr + vrr for now. Graphic mode looks better no doubt but higher fps just feels smoother and natural.

I switched off HFR and still feels soo good at full 60 FPS... but honestly didn't do all the R&D and Gfx modes.. just jumped into the Awesomeness..

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, nitin_g3 said:

Being in thirtees with responsibilities, one can only wish to do it like this this. I'll only be able to play when I get some time in the evenings or on weekends.

Unless I take leave from work saying I need a couple of days of off to finish Ragnarök :P

No teenage son here yet, he is still 8, but wife staring at uncle playing a game meant for kids is equally tough to pull off. Kya sikha rahe ho bache ko tum yeh, kuch to sharam karo ?

on top of that my body literally feels like Kratos with all the aches and rumbling bone joints ?

Edited by AtheK
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nitin_g3 said:

1 hour ago, Django_3101 said:

still better than to be in 40s and fighting with a teenager son over who will play first. :lol:

I feel ya. 

Was in half mind to go to DT Zone and pick up a copy, but daughter's school in the morning, early meetings, and the sore truth that I won't have time to play it before December. 

We are the uncles now, aren't we ? :wallbash:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 4

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I feel ya. 

Was in half mind to go to DT Zone and pick up a copy, but daughter's school in the morning, early meetings, and the sore truth that I won't have time to play it before December. 

Not married and won't be able to play this before December either.

It's not just the uncles.

37 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I feel ya. 

Same . I pre-ordered in October but i don't see finishing this before December either . With work n family . 

Got off work, rushed my daughter through her morning routine, waiting till she got on the school bus, ran up the stairs back home, played for 30 mins. Logged out, ran errands, came back home and wife's awake and wants some more errands to be run. I'm beginning to think Ragnarok will be here before I can finish this game  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7