God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

Mug is good quality? Artwork is hi-res?

Mug is surprisingly very good quality, I was thininking it will be jail mugga!

Artwork is normal poster you get, the other side of cover is gorgeous, not posting it here, let people see it themselves.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Mx2Games people, has your copy been picked up by courier yet?

Mx2Games bluedart page has no update. I called mx2, they said disc picked up by courier from their side but will update on tracking page by 10.30pm tonight

• Sad 1

All the uncles getting revived in this thread. :lol:

Prioritisation people. That's the name of the game. I'm married, too.

Wife was given a 'notice' about a month in advance. Thankfully, the nature of my work allows me to finish things in advance, so I kinda slogged over the last 2 weeks to ensure that I have this week relatively free. Just have about 30 minutes of work everyday.

I should be done with the game this weekend. The feeling of finishing the game in the first few days is magical!

-------------

Meh, I'm only kidding... Play at your own pace, guys... But, my only suggestion to everyone is that please don't rush through it, just to get over the story or whatever. Relish it! It's truly a work of art, this game.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Mx2Games bluedart page has no update. I called mx2, they said disc picked up by courier from their side but will update on tracking page by 10.30pm tonight

Ya he told the same 

But for my friend (PS4 disc, Bangalore ) he has given a tracking Id 

Very odd 

8.8 Gb update on boot up for PS5 guys. Pop the disc in first as soon as you get home and then go for susu hagga break.

also 83 GB copy from disc shows 55 mins left.

Edited by AtheK

2 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Started the game. 60fps feels silky smooth, but the cross-gen roots are very clear. The game would have looked way better had it been created exclusively for the PS5. 

True. 

Visually it’s almost exactly like 2018 GoW, with added performance boost on PS5. 
Kinda surprised no reviews talked more about this.