God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

16 minutes ago, Vamos said:

You can buy the disc separately and keep it inside the steelbook. 

Just buying the disc to keep it inside steelbook as even though you already have the game from Code ... 

Sony would love to have more customers who think like this :P

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

@SuperT: About the turning back thing, I came across Sunhi's video on Twitter. Check 0:21 and 0:37.

So, I asked and one random person replied. I am yet to try it, though, but if it works, it'll just make my experience so much better.

Yeah L1 + Down on D pad is for quick turn.

15 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

They had this from long back.. perhaps an imported one but ya now they could be scalping the local one to this price

Not imported. I know the official retailer guy MX2 buys from to scalp it also. I bought HFW CE from Mx2. First they mentioned it was imported but when I kept asking whether it could be activated in Indian account or not he finally admitted that it’s an Indian version. Double checked it with the reseller I mentioned above and he also confirmed that the Mx2 guy is the one who bought the CE from him.

• Sad 2

I ended up cancelling my Ragnarök order from Mx2, my order was still not picked up till an hour ago.

And to my surprise, they didn't even ask the reason, cancelled right away and I also got refund email from razorpay, and also Bluedart status changed to cancelled, immediately. 

It all happened within half an hour, something feels fishy here, it's like they're anticipating that people will cancel orders so they can sell the mugs at higher price:eyebrow:. Just guessing here. 

Mx2 killed the excitement of getting it within 2-3 days of launch. Will not rush to get it now.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nitin_g3 said:

I ended up cancelling my Ragnarök order from Mx2, my order was still not picked up till an hour ago.

And to my surprise, they didn't even ask the reason, cancelled right away and I also got refund email from razorpay, and also Bluedart status changed to cancelled, immediately. 

It all happened within half an hour, something feels fishy here, it's like they're anticipating that people will cancel orders so they can sell the mugs at higher price:eyebrow:. Just guessing here. 

Mx2 killed the excitement of getting it within 2-3 days of launch. Will not rush to get it now.

Any cancelation charges ??

14 minutes ago, nitin_g3 said:

I think they have too many orders - more than they were expecting hence they were okay cancelling yours .

I Don't think they can scalp the mug at higher prices :P

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Damn, some guy few pages back got scammed 10% cancellation charges..

Could be a different product. 

Or maybe they have some profit from my cancellation, that's why they cancelled it as soon as I sent a message on their WhatsApp. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Damn, some guy few pages back got scammed 10% cancellation charges..

Now on their page of CE, they gave a disclaimer that no cancellations are allowed. 

I guess it applies only for CE. 

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Got a message from Bluedart that my order from Mx2games is dispatched. 

They are definitely a day late in shipping. Should have been shipped yesterday. 

On your bluedart tracking page, where is your disc currently? 

on my bluedart page, it says it’s in Lucknow. Mx2 is in Nagpur. What the actual f**k :ranting:

Edited by 0verlord