God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

On your bluedart tracking page, where does your disc currently? 

on my bluedart page, it says it’s in Lucknow. Mx2 is in Nagpur. What the actual f**k :ranting:

Says being shipped from Lucknow only. Also my last order from them RE village gold edition was shipped from Mumbai ?

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

On your bluedart tracking page, where is your disc currently? 

on my bluedart page, it says it’s in Lucknow. Mx2 is in Nagpur. What the actual f**k :ranting:

Dude MX2 games is an aggregator.. ppl have got games from PPGC for ordering from MX

• Haha 1

Just now, Krazyniks said:

Says being shipped from Lucknow only. Also my last order from them RE village gold edition was shipped from Mumbai ?

And what’s your expected delivery date? Don’t even ask mine because my blood is boiling :ranting: seeing my expected delivery date

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude MX2 games is an aggregator.. ppl have got games from PPGC for ordering from MX

Oh okay makes sense - being aggregator they are able to offer slightly better rates and from multiple locations through different partners perhaps. 

40 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

And what’s your expected delivery date? Don’t even ask mine because my blood is boiling :ranting: seeing my expected delivery date

Expected delivery date is given by Bluedart.. Mine is 14th .. Although i think i should get it by 13th . 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

How are the dual sense features?? 

The adaptive triggers aren't used that well, and not so much during gameplay (I'm using the default R1/R2 controls) at all. Used sporadically here and there outside of gameplay. Only when chopping up obstacles with the Leviathan Axe to clear the path ahead.

The haptic feedback is pretty decent, actually.

For example, the vibration on the left half or the right half of the controller corresponds to the side of the boat Kratos rows. Kinda neat, if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Man what is shown in Trailers is absolutely NOTHING..There is so much untill half (I guess) of the game.. please play it without getting spoilt.. 

This. There is so much in the first 2 hours that they havent seen yet

8 hours ago, nitin_g3 said:

I ended up cancelling my Ragnarök order from Mx2, my order was still not picked up till an hour ago.

And to my surprise, they didn't even ask the reason, cancelled right away and I also got refund email from razorpay, and also Bluedart status changed to cancelled, immediately. 

It all happened within half an hour, something feels fishy here, it's like they're anticipating that people will cancel orders so they can sell the mugs at higher price:eyebrow:. Just guessing here. 

Mx2 killed the excitement of getting it within 2-3 days of launch. Will not rush to get it now.

Wow they scammed me for 1500 as cancellation charges