God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

3 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

next time I get a t-shirt freebie i wont wear it, will just hang it on the wall like people here are suggesting :giggle:

You can wear it all you want but never wash it :lol:

• Haha 1

Had ordered a PS4 copy from mx2 for my friend 

He hasn't sent the mug and i actually had ordered 1 more item along with it....but even that item wasn't delivered

Damn man wasn't expecting this :doh: I'm sure he will send it later but he has made a mess of the pre orders :angry:

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

18 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Had ordered a PS4 copy from mx2 for my friend 

He hasn't sent the mug and i actually had ordered 1 more item along with it....but even that item wasn't delivered

Damn man wasn't expecting this :doh: I'm sure he will send it later but he has made a mess of the pre orders :angry:

All these mx2 games PPGC are shitty for us consumers!

18 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

To be fair, PPGC has been great in Bangalore. Got the disc delivered the next day but I didn’t opt for same-day delivery. People who did, got it same day as well

Regretting so much now ;-;

And AAA games like these release so rarely bc. Will survey here on ivg and pre order next time 

1 minute ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Regretting so much now ;-;

And AAA games like these release so rarely bc. Will survey here on ivg and pre order next time 

Sony games just get them from GTS, afaik they're the only ones who can ship a day before.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Sony games just get them from GTS, afaik they're the only ones who can ship a day before.

Only reason I don’t choose GTS for new games is because they charge full price. There’s usually a discount when buying from PPGC. They were selling GoW for 4500 and gave the free mug. 

5 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Only reason I don’t choose GTS for new games is because they charge full price. There’s usually a discount when buying from PPGC. They were selling GoW for 4500 and gave the free mug. 

PPGC has turned out to be the best deal for GOWR launch, cost ₹4500 and delivery in 2-3 days max. Amazing job by him, no joke

I regret going with mx2, haven’t even received, 15th Nov is expected delivery date - what a joke

my friend has already received his game today itself and paid ₹50 less 

25 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Ya and it's like 15 mins from my place ....can get it from GTS store itself 

9 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PPGC has turned out to be the best deal for GOWR launch, cost ₹4500 and delivery in 2-3 days max. Amazing job by him, no joke

I regret going with mx2, haven’t even received, 15th Nov is expected delivery date - what a joke

my friend has already received his game today itself and paid ₹50 less 

Get ready for further disappointment

Cos in my friend's order , the mug wasn't included 

8 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Get ready for further disappointment

Cos in my friend's order , the mug wasn't included 

was your friend’s disc shipped from Lucknow? Mine was. I am thinking it as the Lucknow lot. And was it a ps5 disc, which I got. Ps5 disc is more expensive, so better chance of getting mug

Edited by 0verlord

At least y'alls orders are shipped, mines yet it be picked up. Won't receive it by tomorrow morning, MX2 guys managed to kill the hype I had for Ragnarok.

Next time I'm order from PPGC, or get it midnight launch, but a game like this comes once in 5-6 years. 

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Makes sense, but reading the horror stories of PPGC I'd rather pay 500 and get peace of mind! Just my 2 cents!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

was your friend’s disc shipped from Lucknow? Mine was. I am thinking it as the Lucknow lot. And was it a ps5 disc, which I got. Ps5 disc is more expensive, so better chance of getting mug

No it was shipped from Nagpur 

7 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

At least y'alls orders are shipped, mines yet it be picked up. Won't receive it by tomorrow morning, MX2 guys managed to kill the hype I had for Ragnarok.

Next time I'm order from PPGC, or get it midnight launch, but a game like this comes once in 5-6 years. 

Man that's just sad. Mx2 really killed all the hype for those who ordered from him

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Same but I am trying to do some meditation to manage my rage, disappointment 

I am playing Bayonetta 3 as another day 1 game which will just about finish till I get my hands on the game - coping mechanism ?

• Like 1

Seems like none of the sellers in Delhi have gotten the CE as the shipment is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Retailers who might have gotten it couriered from Bangalore/ Mumbai directly might have gotten it earlier

lazy sony get off your lazy arse :chair:

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

Makes sense, but reading the horror stories of PPGC I'd rather pay 500 and get peace of mind! Just my 2 cents!

Totally understandable. I found out the stories after I’d placed an order so that first time I was damn nervous too but everything turned out fine. Biggest risk I took was getting a Series X from him but that arrived ahead of schedule so I figured he’s got his act together now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Same but I am trying to do some meditation to manage my rage, disappointment 

I am playing Bayonetta 3 as another day 1 game which will just about finish till I get my hands on the game - coping mechanism ?

Lmao me too lol....I'm also playing bayonetta 3 to distract myself from this order mishap :P

• Haha 1