God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

51 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PPGC has turned out to be the best deal for GOWR launch, cost ₹4500 and delivery in 2-3 days max. Amazing job by him, no joke

I regret going with mx2, haven’t even received, 15th Nov is expected delivery date - what a joke

my friend has already received his game today itself and paid ₹50 less 

Yeah the ppgc guy shipped & was picked up on 8th itself, but my bad luck, bluedart had network delays and was delivered to me on 10th.

18 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Seems like none of the sellers in Delhi have gotten the CE as the shipment is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Retailers who might have gotten it couriered from Bangalore/ Mumbai directly might have gotten it earlier

lazy sony get off your lazy arse :chair:

Jotnar kardia order?

Yeah mera wala bhi saying mumbai hi aaya seedha waha isliye milgya. Apne paas shayad aaj shaam ko nahi toh kal subah aajeyag and same day woh deliver karwadega.

21 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Totally understandable. I found out the stories after I’d placed an order so that first time I was damn nervous too but everything turned out fine. Biggest risk I took was getting a Series X from him but that arrived ahead of schedule so I figured he’s got his act together now. 

This guy is a legit dealer. Problem is that he is really short tempered and have no clue what customer service is. Most of the complaints against him are from people who wanted to cancel the order. Also he is the one who started this forced bundle crap.

When reddit blew up on his forced bundles, he claimed the forced accessories can be removed from the cart. I checked when he claimed that I was able to remove it but I think he just enabled it to back his claim. After a week, voila the delete button disappeared :lol:

25 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Yeah the ppgc guy shipped & was picked up on 8th itself, but my bad luck, bluedart had network delays and was delivered to me on 10th.

Jotnar kardia order?

Yeah mera wala bhi saying mumbai hi aaya seedha waha isliye milgya. Apne paas shayad aaj shaam ko nahi toh kal subah aajeyag and same day woh deliver karwadega.

For delhi reach out to zupitex directly. If you live nearby you can collect from his office at east of kailash or he can courier it to your place. Should be very quick. Plus gives 10% discount. 

29 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

For delhi reach out to zupitex directly. If you live nearby you can collect from his office at east of kailash or he can courier it to your place. Should be very quick. Plus gives 10% discount. 

Are we talking about collector edition?

27 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Who is getting Jotnar ? Any idea on cost ? The guy I'm ordering CE from does not know about Jotnar. 

Me me me. 17K, Most prolly it will be delivered by 2mro as assured by SC.

34 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Who is getting Jotnar ? Any idea on cost ? The guy I'm ordering CE from does not know about Jotnar. 

5 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

I too got Jotnar from a local reseller @ MRP. 

Collecting tomorrow. 

He said he has only 2 units with him. Got lucky.  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

40 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I too got Jotnar from a local reseller @ MRP. 

Collecting tomorrow. 

He said he has only 2 units with him. Got lucky.  

And I can't find a single person selling Jotnar. :ranting:

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

NO!

use the spoilers thread dedicated for this in news, rumors section. Anyone who puts spoilers here will be insta-banned by mods

I know right. Been dodging Twitter and Reddit matrix style while scrolling through the feed/ timeline. Gimme the game bluedart :fogug:  Game has Reached Bangalore airport in the afternoon but there are 3 separate “ arrived at airport  hub” updates till 730 pm. Maybe they’re playing catch catch with the parcel by tossing it around the different hubs of the airport -_-

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Mx2 GoWR reached Mumbai, should reach me tomorrow or day after.

I was lying. Am still equally hyped as 9th Nov to start the game, bring it….slight delay or no :D

Do they deliver on Sunday? :fear1:

37 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://amzn.eu/d/0JgLBJ2

Tbh, this is a bad paintjob by Sony. 

Yeah just checked unboxing videos . Overall finish ain't that good. 

Also the actual color is visibly lighter than what it looked like in the controller video shown earlier .