God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

2 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

I am hearing about a ton of walking sections in the game. Not cool.

Especially a lengthy section where you pick flowers and feed a water buffalo (changed context, not spoiler). 

Watched on YouTube. :roflroll:

In a God of War game. They are trying to copy Naughty Dog and failing.

Yeah it's failing so bad that it's at 94 metacritic.. 

Imagine the desperation to downplay a game that you go watch YouTube videos and come here to do what you do.. 

Especially a lengthy section where you pick flowers and feed a water buffalo (changed context, not spoiler). 

Stop watching the videos .

This game is one of the best (if not the best) of what Sony has to offer . Don't spoil the game for yourself so that you can fully enjoy it in the future either on PS5 slim or on PC (whenever it releases) 

Also just save your time - no one is going to consider your opinion based on YT videos and your love towards Xbox. 

41 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Yeah it's failing so bad that it's at 94 metacritic.. 

Imagine the desperation to downplay a game that you go watch YouTube videos and come here to do what you do.. 

High metascore was expected. 

It does everything critic's prefer. 

Doesn't mean I have to like it as well. Slow walking sections are a deal breaker for me. Dropped Metal Gear Solid 5 because of its terrible start.

27 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Stop watching the videos .

This game is one of the best (if not the best) of what Sony has to offer . Don't spoil the game for yourself so that you can fully enjoy it in the future either on PS5 slim or on PC (whenever it releases) 

Also just save your time - no one is going to consider your opinion based on YT videos and your love towards Xbox. 

Don't take my opinion. Just wait for it to come.

I have no concern regarding spoilers. I click freely on them. Don't care for stories that are not as good as best tv shows. 

Mostly judge games on gameplay loop and moment to moment character interaction, dialogue, animation etc.

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Especially a lengthy section where you …….. 

Go play Halo. :console:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I have no concern regarding spoilers. I click freely on them. Don't care for stories that are not as good as best tv shows. 

And yet you come here and post gameplay moments without a spoiler tag, when Mods clearly pinned the featured post requesting ppl to not post detailed gameplay moments until December 14th.

FYI - 

On 11/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, Assassins Creed said:

EXPRESSING REACTIONS BY SPECIFYING THE SETPIECES OPENLY LIKE OMG WHAT AN OPENING  - INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 15/DEC/22)

POSTING WHERE YOU ARE IN THE GAME/LOCATION NAME = INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 15/DEC/22)

POSTING WHICH BOSS YOU CLEARED/ARE GOING TO CLEAR = INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 15/DEC/22)

3 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Jethalal-meme-templates-09.jpeg

6e67ec394bd583fb3038bdf1a957098d.jpg

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Vamos said:

And yet you come here and post gameplay moments without a spoiler tag, when Mods clearly pinned the featured post requesting ppl to not post detailed gameplay moments until December 14th.

FYI - 

I changed the context. No spoilers.

46 minutes ago, Purana Khiladi said:

Jethalal-meme-templates-09.jpeg

6e67ec394bd583fb3038bdf1a957098d.jpg

Funny thing is, when you will "experience" that section, you will realise who is getting burned. 

How long it is, I started laughing towards the end. Totally justifies calling out developers on BS.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

How long it is, I started laughing towards the end. Totally justifies calling out developers on BS.

Not justified at all. 

Having played that section you mentioned yesterday, it’s the most crucial part of the story so far. 

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

torn between which difficulty to start - give me a story or give me god of war 

Give me no mercy has been perfect for me. Not crazy difficult so you can enjoy the flow and kick some a** with the right combos/skills yet challenging enough if you time it wrong or use the wrong skills.

• Like 1

My button re-mapping:

Light and heavy attack - square and triangle (like original GoW trilogy)

Evade and run - circle (like Souls games)

Block/parry - L1 (like Sekiro :wub:)

Aim - L2 (like aim down sights in fps games)

Edited by 0verlord

I changed the context. No spoilers.

Funny thing is, when you will "experience" that section, you will realise who is getting burned. 

Versus thread is open so you can call out developers there if you want. Leave the game thread clean .

None of the players care so stop posting here. 

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Evade and run - circle (like Souls games)

Run can't be circle, should be L3

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Aim - L2 (like aim down sights in fps games)

The main issue with it that you need to press square to range and R2 to call Leviathan .. need some practice 

Edited by Heaven Angel

18 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Run can't be circle, should be L3

In settings, you can have run as ‘hold circle’ and make it exactly like Souls games

18 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The main issue with it that you need to press square to range and R2 to call Leviathan .. need some practice 

I have it as follows- L2 aim, square throw and R1 call back. Atreus is on R2. I have had infinite practice of this while beating all Valkyries and Musphelhiem trials in gmgow during last month only, will help with muscle memory requirement

Edited by 0verlord