God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

5 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Funny thing is, when you will "experience" that section, you will realise who is getting burned. 

How long it is, I started laughing towards the end. Totally justifies calling out developers on BS.

I completed that section.....although the middle part is un-necessary which drags but the ending 15 mins makes up for it. It`s still important part of the narrative and gameplay. 

Far from laughable. 

If ever there was a game which delivered on the Hype.....It is this game. Holy sh*t i mean. Pure Hype. So many possibilities now, lets see how batshit crazy SSM goes now. 

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Don't engage, he'll drop more spoilers from the game while trying to argue.

Why is he not instabanned yet? He is casually dropping info about certain sections by watching youtube videos. He doesnt care about the game or story is pretty clear as he is spoiling it for himself and doing for others too. I'm 14 hours in and I do not want my game to be spoiled by some idiot.

• Like 2

And main story done, but double of that is still pending..Got the credits rolling at about 35 Hours.

Most Epic Gaming Finale ever !! Lives highly to the RAGNARÖK name, reminds of how things unfold in the Thor Ragnarok movie.. Proper Larger than Life set pieces 

Sony Santa Monica :majesty::majesty::majesty:

20221114-210326.jpg

Made a manual save when I got the reeks of endgame, will reload and continue from there now doing all the side quests and map clean up and Plat pathway..

The game is so so huge in scale..  Last game had only Midgard but there's more here !

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, AtheK said:

For everyone who missed boss fights in previous game!

Vamos Lets Go GIF by Travis

This. People have no idea how many bosses /optional bosses there are. I’m actively seeking them out as Im loving the combat and for the gear You get

Edited by Snake

Finished!!

What a journey, just the main story and a few side campaigns took me 31 hours almost.

What a game, what a journey. Seems like own journey when we started with first game so young and impatient, now by the time I finish this my son is 8+ years old and has started with his tantrums. It hits you at another level.

SSM are literally gods!!

also god help them who will try to play this game in God of war mode, specially last couple of hours!!

Edited by AtheK
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

also god help them who will try to play this game in God of war mode, specially last couple of hours!!

May the gods show me mercy because I'm cursed with god of war mode. It is my destiny to slaughter all who come in my way but somehow they take my life more than I take theirs with each hit. May I show some patience to my controller as it is the one who feels my wrath

But I do enjoy this torment and shall continue till the end of this journey. 

• Like 1

I played GoWR for 1.5 hrs. Realized that GoW 2018 is super duper impressive visually and its menus, HUD etc is definitely better looking artwork-wise than GoWR.

GoWR - performance is ultra smooth and game is super stable even at 30fps quality mode which I am playing. During some battles, I even forgot that it was 30fps. Comparatively, PT Requiem 30fps was janky and juddery.

1st playthrough I decided balanced difficulty coz I want best visuals in quality mode and main story only. 2nd playthrough I’ll play performance mode and GMGOW difficulty and I’ll be doing all side quests along with main story

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

May the gods show me mercy because I'm cursed with god of war mode. It is my destiny to slaughter all who come in my way but somehow they take my life more than I take theirs with each hit. May I show some patience to my controller as it is the one who feels my wrath

But I do enjoy this torment and shall continue till the end of this journey. 

a recommendation - do no-hit videos for all important bosses on GMGOW difficulty, would be awesome to watch

for example, in GoW 2018, watching people beat Sigrun on GMGOW and no-hit was epic

Edited by 0verlord

40 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Is there an accessibility mode where you can't die ? ...... Asking for a friend. :fear1:

Ya play the game on Xbox.

jokes apart ask him to play give me story mode, it’s very tough to die in that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

a recommendation - do no-hit videos for all important bosses on GMGOW difficulty, would be awesome to watch

for example, in GoW 2018, watching people beat Sigrun on GMGOW and no-hit was epic

There are whole bunch of new enemies and mini bosses, old enemies have different movesets other than original draugr which I felt the same. No hit videos may be difficult for first playthrough as I also try to enjoy the story and don't want to get overwhelmed only in battles. But I'll try on my second playthrough. 

I do wish to record my gameplay but there will be spoilers for most of the people right now and I think i can do a better job in my second playthrough. 

29 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Is there an accessibility mode where you can't die ? ...... Asking for a friend. :fear1:

Tell your friend to play in story mode. But he may die if he get kissed by the enemies too much. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I played GoWR for 1.5 hrs. Realized that GoW 2018 is super duper impressive visually and its menus, HUD etc is definitely better looking artwork-wise than GoWR.

I agree. 

I was so confused and downloaded GoW 2018 yesterday to compare them visually. 

The opening 30 mins of 2018 feels more impressive, visually. Everything is denser and much more detailed. 

GoWR is not so consistent. They seemed to have spent their resources on certain sections of the worlds. Once you reach the halfway point, it gets much better. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vamos said:

GoWR is not so consistent. They seemed to have spent their resources on certain sections of the worlds. Once you reach the halfway point, it gets much better. 

There's a big brightness issues as well in the game at all places... hope this get fixed...

• Like 2