God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

Kiska idea tha 2 aur 3 berserker bosses ek saath wo bhi enclosed space me? :wacko:

Camera setup is just not good enough for this type of combat, was never this frustrated with 2018 GoW even though it had similar camera. AI was less aggro and parry indicators worked correctly every time. I wish you guys all the best when it comes to fighting multiple berserkers, especially on highest difficulty 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

Kiska idea tha 2 aur 3 berserker bosses ek saath wo bhi enclosed space me? :wacko:

Camera setup is just not good enough for this type of combat, was never this frustrated with 2018 GoW even though it had similar camera. AI was less aggro and parry indicators worked correctly every time. I wish you guys all the best when it comes to fighting multiple berserkers, especially on highest difficulty 

just not berserker, in story also many twin bosses, seems like some twins were given charge of boss design

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kushagra said:

I beat them on the 2nd try and this was on normal, it was parry central and the need to stay mobile all the time. The time shift armor also helps a lot

4 hours ago, Kushagra said:

Found the boss fight, I’ll try and upload it

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Here it is, what I didnt notice at that time is that I was 2 levels below the Beserkers

SPOILERS SO BEWARE

Bhai, this is not Berserker.. Berserker Stones ke pass hai woh, these are rifts and these are easy..

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Bhai, this is not Berserker.. Berserker Stones ke pass hai woh, these are rifts and these are easy..

Woops uploaded wrong vid I guess, lemme go looking for the right one

40 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Can we share some combat tips? I feel this is more clunky than the 2018 game. And for some reason, the L1 block works pretty slow for me, on multiple controllers... 

I actually think the parry works better than the 2018 GoW. Are you playing in fidelity mode by any chance?

4 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Can we share some combat tips? I feel this is more clunky than the 2018 game. And for some reason, the L1 block works pretty slow for me, on multiple controllers... 

what shield are u using? Also if you are having trouble with the timing, you can find a rond that increases the parry time

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Here it is, what I didnt notice at that time is that I was 2 levels below the Beserkers

SPOILERS SO BEWARE

Berserkers I was talking about was in mine region in Svartalfheim. Wait till you fight him, I've heard people struggle on balance too

It took me 2 hours to beat him on GMGOW

Edited by Kushagra
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kushagra said:

Berserkers I was talking about was in mine region in Svartalfheim. Wait till you fight him, I've heard people struggle on balance too

It took me 2 hours to beat him on GMGOW

The dual one right ? The Assassin and the other one ?