God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

Just wanted to know from those who bought at launch: Will you or have you fully enjoy the game (Side quest+Main quest) or just be done with the main story and quickly sell it.

I feel the high prices really decrease the overall experience, if in my mind there is always this thing to quickly complete the game and sell it off. Like a mental countdown. 

Edited by hazard12345

4 minutes ago, Vamos said:

And they are selling it for 4800. :rofl:

Whoever’s buying from them are really gods :majesty:

i bought from them for 4.8k and got a brand new copy with dlc codes unused. apparently a bunch of people who ordered the ps4 version from fk ended up getting the ps5 version and most of them ended up selling at cex as they were getting higher voucher value or equivalent cash instantly instead of waiting for fk to initiate refund. 

17 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

Just wanted to know from those who bought at launch: Will you or have you fully enjoy the game (Side quest+Main quest) or just be done with the main story and quickly sell it.

I feel the high prices really decrease the overall experience, if in my mind there is always this thing to quickly complete the game and sell it off. Like a mental countdown. 

any other game I would have done the same, but with GOW you only stop after you platinum!!

1 hour ago, hazard12345 said:

I’m really taking it slow and trying to 100% it before selling. 

There’s going to be a max difference of 300-400 in the sell price. 

Can still be sold for around 3500 even after a month. 

Did someone find out how to turn 180? or is it not possible? 'Balanced' difficulty is a bit easy now that I am pretty comfortable with the game so bumped it to 'No Mercy' but I am finding it difficult to cover my a*s.

19 minutes ago, b!T said:

Did someone find out how to turn 180? or is it not possible? 'Balanced' difficulty is a bit easy now that I am pretty comfortable with the game so bumped it to 'No Mercy' but I am finding it difficult to cover my a*s.

L1 + Down on D-pad.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

This is the setup

Reveal hidden contents

19 hours ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

Best setup for post game super bosses is Surtr's Arm's & Waist with Steinbjorn chest piece along with 3 amulet enchantments 2 which regenerate your health and 1 which makes you invincible when your health gets low. You need 170 stat in vitality to equip those 3 amulet enchantments. Surtr's arms & waist has great skill and fantastic stats and also gives a huge boost to vitality once you upgrade it to max & Steinbjorn's chest piece upgraded fully gives huge boost to defence stat. You are basically invincible with this setup.

I did the Amulets and they all show as active but I am not sure if its exactly working the way you are saying, I do not see health regenerate that quick and I don't think its exactly invincible also right ??

Getting a*s jacked in the Bez King fight :cry: mofo has too much health and so many moves.

38 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I did the Amulets and they all show as active but I am not sure if its exactly working the way you are saying, I do not see health regenerate that quick and I don't think its exactly invincible also right ??

Getting a*s jacked in the Bez King fight :cry: mofo has too much health and so many moves.

I just beat the King now and got the platinum trophy. 

I used the Stone wall shield with which you can block yellow ring attacks paired with Rond of Obliteration. You can do a special attack L1 + L3 with this rond. Use Fury which helps you rid of bitfrost when you press L3 + R3 depending on your rage. 
For relic you can use Hilt of Hofud to realm shift during tricky situations.

For Blades use Pommels of Agile Deceit attachment with you can do increased damage while using Spinning Chaos & Evasive Embers skill or Pommels of Nine Realms which triggers Realm Shift when using L1 + Triangle. Also you can use Hind of Nine Realms to trigger Realm Shift.
Basically using Realm Shift you will be able to slow down time which will help you with dodging and getting some hits. It does increased damage when it triggers Realm Shift. Don’t play too aggressively. 

Edited by Mr.Copyright©
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wait till you fight the Queen, King asaan lagne lagega

Aaj mai share karunga the way I died to Queen last night, such BS with less than 1% HP left on her. Gonna try again today to get her down and secure that platinum.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, b!T said:

There is an option to map Touch pad, I have mapped turn 180 to swipe up, a bit easy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kushagra said:

Wait till you fight the Queen, King asaan lagne lagega

Aaj mai share karunga the way I died to Queen last night, such BS with less than 1% HP left on her. Gonna try again today to get her down and secure that platinum.

Queen was quiet easy to beat. I found King Berserker and the Berserker in Niflheim much tougher. The Berserker in Niflheim almost one shots you with his AOE Red ring attack. Using rage or realm shift is the only way to avoid damage from this attack.

Edited by Mr.Copyright©

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

BC I switched to give me story mode, king ka bacha is still owning me. I need to start yoga to get my reflexes better.

Story mode plus Mini Boss check point try karo :naughty: But honestly beat him on Normal.. I played for 3 hours last night till 3 am  couldn't beat him..  Done with 5 tries today..  learning curve is more as f**ker has lot of move sets and he randomises..

21 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

So these boss fights aren't spoilers :scratchchin: 

If you have still not played GoTY even after so long, you are yourself to be blamed ?

that said guys let’s avoid all this for now, let’s give it a week more before posting YT videos or use spoiler thread.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mr.Copyright© said:

Queen was quiet easy to beat.

She is almost like Sigrun.. Easier moves than her but can one shot you because of the BF.. Got her to one health without stone and then she one shotted me .. No where near the King that f**ka had so much health. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Story mode plus Mini Boss check point try karo :naughty: But honestly beat him on Normal.. I played for 3 hours last night till 3 am  couldn't beat him..  Done with 5 tries today..  learning curve is more as f**ker has lot of move sets and he randomises..

Bhai 3 hours to beat one boss, my college was done in 2003, I am in corporate life now ?