God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

20 minutes ago, AtheK said:

If you have still not played GoTY even after so long, you are yourself to be blamed ?

that said guys let’s avoid all this for now, let’s give it a week more before posting YT videos or use spoiler thread.

Playing the game although at a very slow pace 1/2 hrs a day .

Not everyone's work/ spouse & kids are like - yeah i know you have been waiting years for this game so you can take some time off for this game :P

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

They are post story..  its fine to post these BUT those who haven't played story do not watch as it might contain elements that leads to a spoiler indirectly 

Yup haven't opened a single vid . 

48 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

73 hours in 13 days. 5.5 hours a day - how are you guys finding this much time to play ?.

I can barely squeeze in 2 hours a day :(

I degened two weekends in a row, almost got in 45 hours on them :D

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

She is almost like Sigrun.. Easier moves than her but can one shot you because of the BF.. Got her to one health without stone and then she one shotted me .. No where near the King that f**ka had so much health. 

Gna doesn't have as wide a moveset as Sigrun had, more so aerially as Sigrun had a lot of them. Maybe it is recency bias but I think Gna on GMGOW was harder than Sigrun on GMGOW, in fact towards the final phase of her fight she moved and chained attacks as Sigrun was doing in NG+. Can't even imagine what she will be like on NG+ in this game.

What'd be interesting if someone beat Gna first and then fought Sigrun for the first time, who'd they find tougher. Gna seems easier because we've been accustomed to many of Sigrun moves, but she was still pretty hard on GMGOW. Took me time to find the right build for her.

King seemed much easier for me, I hope you fight both of them in GMGOW next :P

12 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Guys knowingly unknowingly alot of spoilers are being posted. A lot of us lagging behind in the story And would like to visit thread often. It will be great if we can avoid spoilers, We have a separate thread for it. 

Mods themselves are posting videos with thumbnails as spoilers and nothing is being done. Thread ke upar pin kar do warning baaki logo ke liye bas.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Thanks to all of you and this thread... I have started to plunge into the God of War Saga! Yes, I was a GoW virgin up until this point!

Started playing GoW 1 HD Remastered on PC (through RPCS3). All the button mashing has my thumb aching but soldering on.

How does the game play on RPCS3? Sony should re-release the entire GoW series on PS5 or PC. There is an entire generation of players who have not experienced these games

32 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Thanks to all of you and this thread... I have started to plunge into the God of War Saga! Yes, I was a GoW virgin up until this point!

Started playing GoW 1 HD Remastered on PC (through RPCS3). All the button mashing has my thumb aching but soldering on.

Angry Amazon Prime Video GIF by primevideoin

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Congrats man. How long did it take for you? I am 20 hours in and had to put the game on hold since I've been out of town for the past couple of days. 

Its doable easily in about 60 hours but I might have taken close to 70 hours.. 

Finished the story first in about 30 hours and then replayed from last but one chapter as I wanted to replay the finale again and cleaned up the whole map.. then some EPIC fights at the end to wrap up..

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its doable easily in about 60 hours but I might have taken close to 70 hours.. 

Finished the story first in about 30 hours and then replayed from last but one chapter as I wanted to replay the finale again and cleaned up the whole map.. then some EPIC fights at the end to wrap up..

Got it. Wifey is out of town starting Monday - I think I can afford to do night outs over the next week and try wrapping it up :D

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Haha 2