God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

On 11/25/2022 at 9:16 AM, l33tmaniac said:

Congrats man. How long did it take for you? I am 20 hours in and had to put the game on hold since I've been out of town for the past couple of days. 

awesome man, m 23 hrs in, and i still feel i haven't reached even midway, lel, but might have been in midway, i just don't want this to end :P

gameplay is just so satisfying man. SM has done brilliant job here, full paisa vasool game hain (and then some more) :happydance:

1 hour ago, rushab oswal said:

https://www.flipkart.com/god-war-ragnarok-collectors-editions/p/itmfaa3341536aa2

collectors available for 12150 with card discounts 

I feel this CE will go down in price soon. Seems like there's an oversupply after the initial demand. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Congrats!! :cheers: Hope it was a fun platinum and not a chore to do so? :P cos many platinums are just sheer frustrating to get bc.

Its similar to the first one.. won't deny that there is some chore of collecting Artefacts and Lores but good thing is they are short areas and you will get through them soon with a good guide.. The Berserker fights are challenging and keeps you going. 

Edited by Assassins Creed

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Its similar to the first one.. won't deny that there is some chore of collecting Artefacts and Lores but good thing is they are short areas and you will get through them soon with a good guide.. The Berserker fights are challenging and keeps you going. 

Oh ok ok. Never got to plat the first one. Will do this one at least this time :D

20 minutes ago, Vamos said:

What happened? 

Too many CEs left to sell? :giggle:

I am guessing a second lot came seeing the demand, but now who all have to buy it have pretty much bought it, joke will be on the scalpers who will now sit on an inventory which they will find hard to sell.

• Haha 2