God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

This game, so far, feels and plays superior to GOW 2018. It also feels more of the same. My only real gripe remains, that of field of view and camera, specially while in battle with more than a single foe. 

In that sense, Ragnarök doesn’t feel new gen, specially after I tried Astro’s Playroom, even though for a little bit. That thing makes the PS5 and dual sense feel new gen. 

As a showcase system seller, Ragnarök should’ve done more. 

7 hours ago, achilles said:

This game, so far, feels and plays superior to GOW 2018. It also feels more of the same. My only real gripe remains, that of field of view and camera, specially while in battle with more than a single foe. 

In that sense, Ragnarök doesn’t feel new gen, specially after I tried Astro’s Playroom, even though for a little bit. That thing makes the PS5 and dual sense feel new gen. 

As a showcase system seller, Ragnarök should’ve done more. 

Well, Sony couldn't leave behind Ps4 owners.

All the craze and day 1 purchase of this game here has also led to a huge numbers of pre-owned copies available in the market right now ..

Gameloot and Cex have 30+ & 40+  copies available respectively ? . This for the PS5 version alone . 

23 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

All the craze and day 1 purchase of this game here has also led to a huge numbers of pre-owned copies available in the market right now ..

Gameloot and Cex have 30+ & 40+  copies available respectively ? . This for the PS5 version alone . 

Yup and people are trying to sell copies for more than Gameloot/CEX's price on TP, lol.

Found this glitch today while replaying the battle :O Tried again but it seems to have fixed itself 

Spoilers for those who haven't played the end game

Spoiler

Spoiler

Atreus isn't supposed to be in this fight.. he just appeared bcos the resurrection stone got triggered which isn't supposed to in this fight.. Thor is just invincible here

I tried to play again and resurrection stone doesnt pop up and Thor kills you directly if you do not press R1 or R2.. 

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 11:12 PM, AtheK said:

And it’s a plat, the last two fights took the toll of my old body and reflexes.

the game of the decade, everything is just amazing about this game, take a bow SSM.

bow down beeches :puspa:

men, finished it it yesterday, what a game, what A GAME!

gfx r amazing

i played it with earphones, the audio gets u immersed in the games

gameplay, smooth baby

replayability

now i am like, bc, khatam ho gaya, ab kutch nahi raha zindagi mein, but still playin', trynna complete everything :puspa: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 12:21 PM, 0verlord said:

King Hrolf Kraki defeated in No Mercy difficulty

An absolutely furious battle especially towards the end ?

Very enjoyable classic melee one-on-one battle with a tough boss ?

This guy for me was tougher than the other big optional boss. 

On 12/24/2022 at 11:22 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Just completed the game and the actual ending

What a game :majesty: And damn the audio score throughout the game. So good! Added it to my Spotify playlist.

Now onto doing more stuff :bigyellowgrin:

Oh yeah, the music was amazing. Need to give it a listen soon. 

Edited by Kumar123
  • Like 1

On 11/30/2022 at 11:12 PM, AtheK said:

And it’s a plat, the last two fights took the toll of my old body and reflexes.

the game of the decade, everything is just amazing about this game, take a bow SSM.

Damn, high praise. I thought the story was meh despite the strong performances. All the other aspects were top notch though. 

Edited by Kumar123

On 11/23/2022 at 11:32 PM, l33tmaniac said:

How does the game play on RPCS3? Sony should re-release the entire GoW series on PS5 or PC. There is an entire generation of players who have not experienced these games

They probably don't want to ruin/alter the current perception of the IP among casual players who haven't played the older games. Also, I wonder if they'll tone down the nudity and remove the sex mini games lol.