God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

9 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Why the f**k would I buy a PS5 then? Are you telling me Sony put out a useless console? I can't believe people are making such arguments now :doh:

Why would Sony create a PS5, because according to you guys PS4 is still more than capable of doing everything and more? 

Namokar ka toh aur bhi bura kata iska matlab. 1 lakh ka ps5 without warranty lene ke baad bhi Sharma ji ka beta gow r base PS4 pe khel payega!!

29 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Why the f**k would I buy a PS5 then? Are you telling me Sony put out a useless console? I can't believe people are making such arguments now :doh:

Why would Sony create a PS5, because according to you guys PS4 is still more than capable of doing everything and more? 

That is usually the case with every console generation. 

People who buy it in its first two years of launch pay the early adopter fee. But this hardware is fully utilized only in the final phase of its lifecycle. 

Buying PS4 at launch was one of the most pointless things you could’ve done in 2013. 
In the first two years of its launch, there were absolutely no games that justified paying 400$ for it. 

Did games like GoW, UC4, TLOU2, GoT come out at launch or in the first two years of launch? 

At least PS5 has the support for PS4 games and the PS5 exclusive lineup is stronger than any other new console. 

Edited by VamosReva

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

There is a high possibility that the different versions of the game (PS4/5) will play as two completely different games.

Looks like a case of a missing brain, I think.

Or was this a joke and I'm silly that I'm missing the point?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Looks like a case of a missing brain, I think.

Or was this a joke and I'm silly that I'm missing the point?

If you are done with throwing around unecessary ad hominem, can we actually talk facts. 

Numerous games have already benefitted from ps5 upgrades and patches, control being one of them. And reviews speak for how "greatly transformed" the game feels on the ps5

Now if games which were created for the PS4, feel new just by getting graphical updates, just imagine how the games would feel, which might have a PS4 port, but were developed keeping the ps5 in mind. Not too far fetched an idea right unless ofcourse you have an antiquated closed brain! 

Edited by radicaldude

9 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

If you are done with throwing around unecessary ad hominem, can we actually talk facts. 

Numerous games have already benefitted from ps5 upgrades and patches, control being one of them. And reviews speak for itself. 

Now if games which were created for the PS4, feel new just by getting graphical updates, just imagine how the games would feel which might have a PS4 port, but were developed keeping the ps5 in mind. Not too far fetched an idea right unless ofcourse you have an antiquated closed brain! 

Can you stick to one thread please ,i dont want to miss out on any your insightful posts.?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Numerous games have already benefitted from ps5 upgrades and patches, control being one of them. And reviews speak for how "greatly transformed" the game feels on the ps5

Now if games which were created for the PS4, feel new just by getting graphical updates, just imagine how the games would feel, which might have a PS4 port, but were developed keeping the ps5 in mind. Not too far fetched an idea right unless ofcourse you have an antiquated closed brain! 

There is no way Sony is going to design 2 different versions of the same game. It will be like Miles Morales, etc where RT etc is additional on ps5. 

More than being Crossgen the more annoying part is that GoW~R will be releasing in around 9th year of base PS4 

This sort of title of this magnitude has never done that before 

It happened only with Rise Of the Tomb Raider & 360 

but we all know how pointless that was 

Edited by AnK

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

There is no way Sony is going to design 2 different versions of the same game. It will be like Miles Morales, etc where RT etc is additional on ps5. 

I think he probably meant with all bells and whistles can give you a totally new experience on the ps5.

6 minutes ago, AnK said:

More than being Crossgen the more annoying part is that GoW~R will be releasing in around 9th year of base PS4 

But you had already anticipated the PS4 version. I thought you were pissed at the apparent launch of gt7 on the ps4

The scope of the game will be limited, yes. 

Frankly, at this point it's more like a PC graphical settings for these games. PS4 being the dumbed down version, graphically. Where ps5 will have all the bells and whistles.

But yes, if it's ONLY PS5, then devs can basically have more headroom for pushing the limit, now they have to restrict themselves in alot of areas. 

It's just 1-2 years this might happen, after than the actual games which are being developed with new gen in mind wont be able to support the old gen anymore, nor that gonna be feasible.

Now, Sony just want money from that huge userbase that is on PS4.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I mean yeah 60 fps really elevates the experience. But is it going to be as advanced as proper next gen like say, RnC? Probably not. 

There is no doubt that something like MM is much better on PS5 but there is always the feeling that it could've been better if ps4 was left behind. 

I don't see why this has to be controversial. Its conventional wisdom. 

You are correct. I wouldn't call Miles Morales a next gen game. It's a ps4 game on ps5 with some basic RT implementation and unlocked FPS for normal mode. 

13 minutes ago, AnK said:

You forgetting GoW2 back in 2007? Last year of ps2 as well, but that was the 8th year of the console.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I don't think ROTR was released on 360.

It was, just like Titanfall and FH2. 

10 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Ek news aata nahi ki.... log toh aise analyze karte hai jaise sony inne hi sunne ke liye baitha hai... :rofl:

Like Jeff Grubb said, bad Sony news brings so many clicks compared to bad MS news.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Ek news aata nahi ki.... log toh aise analyze karte hai jaise sony inne hi sunne ke liye baitha hai... :rofl:

It's a good thing Sony/PS isn't run by Gamers.

13 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

You forgetting GoW2 back in 2007? Last year of ps2 as well, but that was the 8th year of the console.

That was 7th year 

Just like TLOU which was fairly common up until now 

9th year is pushing it a lot 

Though in @radicaldude ‘s defence we have!! seen Crossgen games like Splinter Cell Double Agent which were completely different games from ground up on next gen & last gen 

That category of games can’t be labelled as Crossgen 

But in this case & in today’s age that sort of thing happening is highly unlikely   

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic