God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

13 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Single cut as in single take?

Yes, 

If someone is watching the whole game, it runs like a single shot with not cuts even in cutscenes iirc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/god-of-war-one-shot-unbroken-camera-challenging-film-technique/amp/

On 5/26/2022 at 9:49 PM, hsk_colossus said:

HZD > GOW > HFW.. that’s my ranking 

Honestly, I think I enjoyed HZD more than GOW as well even though the story was sh*t and "woke". I love ubisoft like open worlds with a checklist to complete and HZD did it perfectly without too much bloat and just the right amount of side quests and collectibles. The sci fi aspect of the game was done really well which made discovering clues more fun as well.

Compared to this, God of War's exploration while fun a lot of times, was also really tedious at times. Raising Kratos revealed that the game had a troubled development and it really showed. Cut bosses, repetitive quests, too much backtracking etc. Not to mention the game kind of has a disappointing ending since it gets us so hyped about Thor and Odin but we don't get to fight any of them. The best boss fight in the game was the first one with Baldur and nothing else in the game matches that.

Edited by Kumar123

4 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Will y'all be watching the Ragnarok trailer if it comes out tomorrow? I might not because I remember watching the trailers for the first game and feel like going in blind would have been better.

Good luck resisting and avoiding it. 

5 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Will y'all be watching the Ragnarok trailer if it comes out tomorrow? I might not because I remember watching the trailers for the first game and feel like going in blind would have been better.

Haven’t you already seen a trailer from last year ?

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

I haven't watched any trailer so far

In the first trailer, they kind of reveal that Kratos is killed by the son of one of the human enemies you kill in the first game, during the first hour of the sequel. Then we play as Atreus trying to find the killer to take revenge.

• Haha 1

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic