God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

18 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Blades of chaos + leviathan Axe + Mjolnir :wOOtjumpy:

i am getting a feeling that kratos will get to use mjolnir ??

I don't get why people are so excited about getting to wield Mjolnir. Kratos's axe is already a better version of it. If you think about it, the MCU's stormbreaker also affirms this since it's basically an axe and is supposed to be a better version of the hammer. 

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

Not nearly as old as you grandpa.

Well that is apparent buddy ?

But my dear grandson, The rule of thumb is everyone only wants to make money in the end.

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Contrary to popular opinions, I believe Atreus will be the one, who somehow gets killed. ( similar to the beginning of GoW 1)

By kratos himself and we will then get a remake of original god of war with all fancy graphics and tech as launch title of PS6, life comes a full circle.

Unlike the old rage filled Kratos, who was mostly driven by rage and revenge, this one will do anything to keep his only family safe. ANYTHING.

So, I think any assumptions based on original trilogy is out the window, but that's what makes Ragnarok so exciting imo.

14 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Unlike the old rage filled Kratos, who was mostly driven by rage and revenge, this one will do anything to keep his only family safe. ANYTHING.

So, I think any assumptions based on original trilogy is out the window, but that's what makes Ragnarok so exciting imo.

We don't have to make these assumptions lol. Kratos literally said that he'd give his life for Atreus during the conversation after killing Baldur.

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Well that is apparent buddy ?

But my dear grandson, The rule of thumb is everyone only wants to make money in the end.

Hmm. What would make more sense financially?

Keeping the visionary game director who was behind multiple successful games from Sony happy and letting him kill Kratos if he wants to, so that he'd continue to work on his new first party title that'll probably be a similar success and spawn another top tier PlayStation franchise,

OR

Forcing him to rewrite his story and pissing him off as a result, which would mean he won't be involved in the future God of War games and that will mean they might end up being mediocre like Ascension as Cory can be considered as the father of the God of War franchise in the words of David Jaffe and has been involved in the writing process of almost all the games in the series. Fans wouldn't be excited about this either as a lot of them associate Cory's name with God of War, unlike the old days, which is part of the reason he's making announcements about the new game despite Eric Williams being the director.

Hard choice indeed. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kumar123
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

He would not be able to protect Atreus in part 2. 

Maybe that'll fill him up with rage, again. 

This game might be about the curse of immortality. 

In the first game, Kratos says that it's Loki's story that is etched on the walls. So, even if Kratos doesn't die in Ragnarok, I doubt Atreus will. He might get killed or abducted temporarily though.

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic