God of War: Ragnarök

NitroNeo

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Anyone replaying the 2018 game? I think I rushed through the main story and left all sides. 

Nah. Platted it the first time I played it and have watched so many playthroughs that I know all the dialogues by heart. Recommend it over replaying tbh. Way less time consuming. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Anyone replaying the 2018 game? I think I rushed through the main story and left all sides. 

I'll be soon. In preparation for Ragnarok 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I will. Need to get plat :P . Does it have any PS5 upgrades? or just PS4 copy running on PS5?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I completed all main and side quests and 2 Valkyries on Give me god of war mode

I’ll be trying to finish remaining 6+1 Valkyries and finishing off Muspelheim and Niflheim fully

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Walker said:

Lol.. i have the disc and a PS4 with no disc drive :lol:

But i have a digital copy so :harhar:

Now even I have a digital copy thanks to PS+ :bellydance:

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

If you are subscribed to PS plus then it's available on the extra as well as PlayStation hits collection 

You are awesome. I took it from PS collection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The side content in the first one is kind of sh*t and the map is atrocious. I'd rather just play the main story again.

Yeah. The game has a lot of bloat probably because of the troubled development. I literally went "Whoa, didn't expect this in a first party Sony title", when I saw how cheaply the 'favours' for the spirits were designed. Another example is the Lake of Nine and places like the area around the Witch's house. They just built these areas and made it so that they wouldn't be completely accessible until you had the right weapon or until you progressed enough in the main story and the water level went down. This seemed like another way to cut down costs. I remember going around the Lake of Nine for a third time after the water completely dried up thinking how tedious the exploration had become.

The main story suffered too by the way. I was fine with most of the cuts due to budget reasons but the game desperately needed an actual boss fight in Helheim after you acquired the Blades of Chaos. Would have been epic af and would have probably elevated the game to a 10 for me.

59 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I completed all main and side quests and 2 Valkyries on Give me god of war mode

I’ll be trying to finish remaining 6+1 Valkyries and finishing off Muspelheim and Niflheim fully

Man, Niflheim gave me anxiety attacks. I think I took a one month break before I went back and finished all the side content there.

4 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

I don't get why people are so excited about getting to wield Mjolnir. Kratos's axe is already a better version of it. If you think about it, the MCU's stormbreaker also affirms this since it's basically an axe and is supposed to be a better version of the hammer. 

Its the Threesome we want and we deserve.

• AtheK pinned and unpinned this topic