IVG Community Showcase: September - Win Watch Dogs: Legion

IVG Showcase September Poll  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ivg-community-showcase2.jpg

IVG Community Showcase: September - Win Watch Dogs: Legion

After two successful months of the IVG Community Showcase, we’re now all set for month three. This month, entrants stand a chance to win Watch Dogs: Legion.

In case you’re new to the IVG Community Showcase, here’s a recap:

The IVG Community Showcase is a way for us to highlight – and reward – some of the coolest gameplay moments from the IVG community, whether it’s a great kill streak, a speed run, some skilled stealth gameplay or an amazing goal. Regardless of which games you play, and which platform you game on, you can be part of the IVG Community Showcase. Once you’ve got a great gameplay clip you’d like to share, here’s how you can participate:

• Upload the clip to a social media platform of your choosing. Make sure you tag/mention IVG in the post.
  • Post a link to your clip in this thread

Win Watch Dogs: Legion

As we did with Marvel’s Avengers, this month’s winner will also win a high-profile new release. For month three, we’re giving away Watch Dogs: Legion. The winner will be able to choose the platform of their choice: PS4 or Xbox One. The game will also be eligible for a free upgrade to next-gen consoles.

Picking a winner

Once the last date for entries has passed, the IVG team will shortlist the best clips. We will then create a poll and invite the community to vote on their favourite clip. The clip with the most votes will be selected as the winner.

The Rules

While you’re welcome to share any and every cool gameplay clip of yours with the community, here are some rules to keep in mind to be eligible to win a prize:

• You have to be residing in India
  • You must be a member of the IVG forums to be able share your clips. It's free and easy to sign up and there's plenty in store for gamers, from discussing your favourite games to great deals on preowned games and consoles
  • You must tag or mention IVG in your social media post containing your gameplay clip. That way we know it was intended as an entry into the IVG Community Showcase
  • The social media post and clip should be no older than one month from the date of posting it on the IVG forums.
  • Prize on chosen platform will be subject to stock availability
  • NEW: Campaigning for votes is not allowed. If there is any suspicion of rigging the polls, the concerned entry will be disqualified and its votes will be nullified.

Last date for entries: October 10

And that’s about it. We look forward to checking out your amazing gameplay moments.

• Like 1

A typical ranked game experience in NA competitive ladder :lol:

Dude locks my main and wont swap. I have an open profile to show the heroes I play with and good at. Glad I did not disappoint in the final round when they let me play the 3DG3 L0RD :P 

Edited by Keano

Is this for PC version of the game as well?

Just a great experience I had streaming this.. Breaking the Brian Lara Record of 400 in Cricket 19 Career..

Also Bonus video for fun..:P

Edit : Adding in my tweet as well..

Edited by funnyadit
  • Like 2

On 9/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, funnyadit said:

Is this for PC version of the game as well?

Think only PS4/Xbox. But I guess you can trade? 

On 9/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, funnyadit said:

Just a great experience I had streaming this.. Breaking the Brian Lara Record of 400 in Cricket 19 Career..

Oh man, I remember that knock. :majesty: Back when used to play and follow Cricket.

Those old cricket games were too much fun. Chasing all these records personally and test matches for days. Pre 2007 time was something else. 

• Like 1

I was thinking of entering, I might have a good clip. 

Its like 15 minutes long, and the default method to trim the video is kinda meh.

I can only set the starting and the end point, and not cut as I want? What use is the intervals option then?

Also I need to post it to Youtube, then share the video on one of my social media and tag IVG right?

Never shared any video file before, so I'm sorry if I sound like a noob. I promise the clip ain't noob-like though. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Share factory on ps4 works pretty well tbh. You just need it post it to YouTube and mention ivg in the description and title. Then post it here. 

I think I'd have to download Share Factory first. I just saved the 15 minute clip, can I edit it further with share factory? 

I saved the video after, not before. Wanna cut up the 15 minutes into a muinute or two.

Thanks by the way.

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Yup very easy. Just trimming can be done on youtube itself on uploading or any basic video editor. 

Yes, got it. Will just do it with share factory, thanks a lot man.

I've seen that some of the previous entries looked kinda grainy, is that an effect of the screen capture itself, or uploading the video from the PS4 pro itself?

In that case, I can transfer to my PC first, and then upload if it will let me retain the quality of the video itself.