Microsoft acquires Bethesda Softworks

KnackChap

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Gotchu

Still, thats a whole lot of new studios and games coming to Xbox. All that trolling MS on Series X thread just became a whole lot funnier now :P

I mean, the trolling about SX not having games till 2022 will still continue to be trolled :lol: 

5 minutes ago, adity said:

So how is this plan. 

XSX now from dubai (40k)

PS5 DE in 2021-22 from Dubai (20k)

Will have keep ps4 around till then for the games.

2 big questions

How are the digital sales on Xbox store. Psn sales are great so it's comparable to PS then awesome. 

Actually just the one question. 

Gamepass hai toh kahe ka sale. :P

Holy sh*t! Massive news.

Being a massive PS fan and having skipped the PS4 completely, I so wanted to get the PS5 for the exclusives.

But with the rising game prices, gamepass deal, and Bethesda coming under MS, XSX just seems like such an enticing vfm option. If a PS fan is feeling this way, I'm sure a lot of people would.

Sony will definitely be sh*ting their pants a bit right now.

Edited by Ram Dante

10 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Maybe the XBOT IVG trimurti will now soon be a panchayat. We need more of them to maintain balance. 

Reveal hidden contents

The bot army doesn't realize that most people will jump platforms and go where games are. Only few idiots stick around and continue to defend their piece of plastic. If Xbox brings big guns next-gen people will switch like they did during PS360.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ram Dante said:

Holy sh*t! Massive news.

Being a massive PS fan and having skipped the PS4 completely, I so wanted to get the PS5 for the exclusives.

But, with the rising game prices, gamepass deal, and the Bethesda coming under MS, XSX just seems like such an enticing vfm option. If a PS fan is feeling this way, I'm sure a lot of people would.

Sony will definitely be sh*ting their pants a bit right now.

Yeah. Chotu Xbox sounds like a good deal now if all bethesda games come to GamePass Day 1

Damn, I logged in to IVG after a busy day and saw this! WTF? Just when Sony was starting to get arrogant?

Gamepass will have all Bethesda Games, Xbox Exclusives and EA Games?  Now even I am thinking about postponing PS5 and locking in XSX.  

We were all complaining MS has no games and now they have DOOM, FALLOUT, ELDER SCROLLS and WOLFENSTEIN. 4 IP's that carry more nostalgia and value, that too across platforms and generations, than most Playstation IPs! Effin MASTERSTROKE! If the XSX is as well build as the X1X then we must fear for Playstation.