Microsoft acquires Bethesda Softworks

KnackChap

Thats not it
imagine paying 70$ on other consoles and 10-15$ on xbox ,so much money saved. :majesty: 

Exactly, I can actually afford to play Bethesda games on launch instead of waiting 3-4 years. Words are not enough to describe how awesome that feels.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

Xbox will be western rpg powerhouse nextgen

And shooters. DOOM and Wolfenstein. :dance:

__

Why would PC gamer care if it doesn't come to Steam? MS launcher has improved a lot since the revamp and GamePass vs Bethesda pricing is no brainer. 

__

Why would PC gamer care if it doesn't come to Steam? MS launcher has improved a lot since the revamp and GamePass vs Bethesda pricing is no brainer. 
So the real reason to delay Halo Infinite was to
have Doomguy in it with MasterChef.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

RIP to meme and all ponies who used to say Xbox has no games. 15 studios plus entire Bethesda. Holyshit

Also, i really can't see ES 6 and Starfield not coming to PS? MS will lose lot of money but then again MS releases all big games on Game pass and bleeds money.  But then again you got Steam which help MS make money and recover cost. Im telling you now all games coming to Steam lol

8 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

So the real reason to delay Halo Infinite was to
have Doomguy in it with MasterChef.

I can't wait to see what they going to make. Exciting time ahead. If they plan properly it will be huge. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

But then again you got Steam which help MS make money and recover cost. Im telling you now all games coming to Steam lol

MS pushing everything on PC to both Xbox app and Steam. No reason they would remove it now. Even Infinite page is already up.

Even if they remove it, not a huge deal.

Also, i really can't see ES 6 and Starfield not coming to PS?

They just dropped $7.5B. They are surely keep some of the stuff to MS family. 

18 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

__

Sony was always bad in shooter department compared to MS and now they got nothing to Match MS shooters. Doom alone destroys all Sony shooters. 

Basically Xbox home to best rpg and shooters now.

Avowed from Obsidian 

Fable from PG

ES6 from Bethesda 

Starfield 

Hope they give fu to Sony n cancels deathloop n all too. Make em exclusive lol

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

No. PC will get all games. 

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

RIP to meme and all ponies who used to say Xbox has no games. 15 studios plus entire Bethesda. Holyshit

Also, i really can't see ES 6 and Starfield not coming to PS? MS will lose lot of money but then again MS releases all big games on Game pass and bleeds money.  But then again you got Steam which help MS make money and recover cost. Im telling you now all games coming to Steam lol

Sony was always bad in shooter department compared to MS and now they got nothing to Match MS shooters. Doom alone destroys all Sony shooters. 

Avowed from Obsidian 

Fable from PG

ES6 from Bethesda 

Starfield 

is that all, is that all, we wait 11 pages for you to show up, and this is all you could come up with.

disappointing GIF by Angry Birds Movie

Todd Howard on joining Xbox

When I received the Lifetime Achievement Award at GDC, I joked in my acceptance “I wonder how many achievement points this one is worth?” At the end of the ceremony, some good friends from Microsoft congratulated me and said they’d find out. A few months later I was given a code to a game they had created, named after me and locked to my account. When ran, it unlocks a single achievement - “Lifetime - 1000pts.” It still sits in my list when I check, and I smile every time.

__

Also, we won't have to deal with shitty Bethesda launcher anymore. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Avowed from Obsidian 

Fable from PG

ES6 from Bethesda 

Starfield 

One day MS will say FU to you as well and remove gamepass :D

Dont stress on your knee, i meant the consumers not literally you :)

Wait whats the John carmack tweet?  He. Working with MS too? What grudge he talking about? 

His grudge against Zenimax with Oculus trial. Now MS owns ZeniMax and he doesn't have grudge against MS. So he might start working with them.