Microsoft acquires Bethesda Softworks

KnackChap

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I will not look into ign poll much. Salty angry ps fans can easily create multiple accounts and vote NO, its no different then Metacritic fake user reviews lol. These polls people keep doing not indicative of anything. 

What would you believe then, sir? In one stroke, you have pretty much invalidated every single poll. Kya karen ab? 

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

And I don't think XSX will outsell PS5 at launch just coz Bethesda joined Xbox all of sudden. People still havnt seen any new next gen games in action on X. Im not buying yet, coz games not ready to ship. Future looks good but present is still looks dull.

If Starfield comes next year and it looks impressive and its not on PS5 then you will see XSX sales picking up along with Halo.

Considering there was more stock of series x compared to ps5 and all that all the stock is already sold out everywhere, series x has probably outsold ps5 by default.

21 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Considering there was more stock of series x compared to ps5 and all that all the stock is already sold out everywhere, series x has probably outsold ps5 by default.

dont think so.

sony's numbers are crazy and both sony and AMD have denied the manufacturing (no that they would accept) issues.  their target of 15 million units by march is not something even the ps2 or wii hit at launch and microsft during their peak 360 days didnt sell that much even in a year. if sony are saying theyre expecting a bumper year, expect there to be lots and lots of stock in their inventory. 

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

dont think so.

sony's numbers are crazy and both sony and AMD have denied the manufacturing (no that they would accept) issues.  their target of 15 million units by march is not something even the ps2 or wii hit at launch and microsft during their peak 360 days didnt sell that much even in a year. if sony are saying theyre expecting a bumper year, expect there to be lots and lots of stock in their inventory. 

If only they sent few thousands of those to little India :/

Just now, The Panda said:

Doubtful, unless MS is looking to enter the Japanese Gambling business. Remember - SEGA and Konami are Pachinko Companies first and Video Game Devs next. Not to mention, even their existing video games serve as a theme to the Japanese Gambling Machines. So they will not even sell their video game divisions separately. Somehow, I doubt MS wants it's IPs (If it ever purchased SEGA/Konami) to be associated with actual gambling.

They might buy Sonic IP though. That's not doing too well since past decade or so (except movie) and can't be used in gambling I guess. Or, they are just releasing a new SEGA special Series S/X Controller (This is the most probable explanation). After all MS, has been known to release some of the best exclusive edition console designs/accessories

Edited by roun90

Unlike Bethesda, Sega is doing pretty good by itself.

That said, if MS was hellbent on getting a foothold in Japan, they might just go ahead and make an offer far exceeding its actual value. Not sure how international laws would affect that deal though.

4 hours ago, dangalphthegrey said:

What a gigantic slap across the face to all the ponies. Better ready up some lube coz daddy Spencer ain't done with you yet. This anal fisting is going to continue until you beg for mercy and make up some dumb rhetoric about "true gamerz". Both of which I see has already begun :lol:

I was trying to make sense of this username. 

Is it Gandalf spelled incorrectly?

What is Dangalf The Grey? ?

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Lol. When did this happen? I signed in there with my gmail account

Ah my bad, it was gaf that never allowed Gmail or Yahoo back in the day. Tried twice and never approved. Era shd be fine. I just used the same email when era was formed.