Microsoft acquires Bethesda Softworks

KnackChap

11 minutes ago, Walker said:

Funny really. Till about a week or two back everyone was like ho hum this has got to be the most boring lead up to a new generation of consoles. And now look where we are :lol:

Who needs E3?

Honestly, last couple of days has been really exciting than past few E3s :lol:

Phill on Bethesda IP going to PS5 in future 

In terms of where games will show up, our commitment is that our games will show up on Game Pass, PC,

console and xCloud. In terms of other platforms we'll take it on a case by case basis but as the Xbox community, what they should feel is a huge investment in the experience they're going to have in the Xbox ecosystem, and we want the Xbox ecosystem to be the absolute best place to play and we think game availability is absolutely part of that.

I hope this will put end to all mental gymnastics by ponies and shill media lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I hope this will put end to all mental gymnastics by ponies and shill media lol

Still isn't a concrete answer.

He's saying both "We'll take it on a case-by-case basis"  and "game availability is important". 

They should be clear what games will be exclusive / which won't. People will start making investments in consoles in the coming months and they need to know which console to do it. I think the reason they're being unclear is that they'll be making it mulit-platform but they dont want to say it outright because they know it will look bad. 

If it was going to be exclusive they would shouting that from the rooftops very clearly so that people don't buy PS5.