Microsoft acquires Bethesda Softworks

KnackChap

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 7:52 PM, playstationdude said:

You clearly havent seen the retweets by Greenberg of all the shills taking a dump on PS 24/7. 

There is a cult of bots such as colteastwood, jeff grub etc along with Greenberg, who keep circlejerking.

That isnt to say the PS community is less toxic. The Indian PS community itself has been harassing those poor twittter handlers for PS India. There is even one particular idiot, Kaushik something, who keeps crossing the line with threats and abuses.

Sorry u have to face such issue that I insulted your xbox dont worry , it will be a more insult when it touches u , and no one cares about it in India thanks. 

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, Walker said:

Lol did I miss some really important piece of this conversation :lol:

He seems to be Kaushik from his profile pic. :P

Same guy who was threatening the Sony India head and twitter team. "Tumhari zindagi kharaab kardunga" were his words :rofl:

Edited by playstationdude

On 9/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, roun90 said:

I think it had more to do with the fact that they had nothing else to show. What does the Xbox have on launch? Nothing. All their praised games like Medium are 2022

Medium is December release...It’s doesn’t look super next gen except that dual rendering capability, will be interesting to see how XSS will perform..

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

He seems to be Kaushik from his profile pic. :P

Same guy who was threatening the Sony India head and twitter team. "Tumhari zindagi kharaab kardunga" were his words :rofl:

Ah ok. Lol but what was he blabbering about Xbox? :lol: 

Talk about clueless internet rando dude :rofl:

21 hours ago, Killerthief said:

Sorry u have to face such issue that I insulted your xbox dont worry , it will be a more insult when it touches u , and no one cares about it in India thanks. 

This is a family forum. Nobody is touching anyone here unless a balcony is involved :rofl:

Phill  - We dont need PS to recoup 7billion

Kotaku - “Is it possible to recoup a $7.5 billion investment if you don’t sell Elder Scrolls VI on the PlayStation?” I asked.

Phill -  

Yes,” Spencer quickly replied.

I don’t want to be flip about that,” he added. “This deal was not done to take games away from another player base like that. Nowhere in the documentation that we put together was: ‘How do we keep other players from playing these games?’ We want more people to be able to play games, not fewer people to be able to go play games. But I’ll also say in the model—I’m just answering directly the question that you had—when I think about where people are going to be playing and the number of devices that we had, and we have xCloud and PC and Game Pass and our console base, I don’t have to go ship those games on any other platform other than the platforms that we support in order to kind of make the deal work for us.

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-on-series-x-launch-halo-infinit-1845392984

There you go. Say goodbye to future ES,Fallout and Starfield Ponies. You have plenty of options to play but just not PS5 :)

3 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

^^ Just wait for the 180.

Where he says, we don't need to release, but will release so more people can play. We are the good guys ( Assuming PS5 gets a good console sales lead)

This. Why is this so hard to fathom? 

On 10/17/2020 at 10:34 AM, AnK said:

Ya go fetch trigger & find two or three more threads to go & do damage control on,for what your uncle has said this time 

looks to me a statement which would reduce a pre-order or two instead of gaining em

Daddy Phil ne umeed jagaayi hai ek exclusive game ki to usme hi paagal ho rahe hai. Waise puchoge to "Exclusives don't matter, Oooom gamepass gamepass gamepass namah" aur abhi dekho kya u-turn maar rahe when there is nothing confirmed. Just a hint is enough for these Xbots.:rofl:

interesting post i saw on Era

Microsoft's market valuation has literally increased by more than the entire market value of Sony in the last two weeks. (Sony is worth ~$89 billion as of today, and Microsoft's value increased from $1.56 trillion dollars to $1.66 trillion dollars since October 2nd, lol)

3 minutes ago, AnK said:

100billion company kicking 1.6 trillion company’s a*s for last 3 generation in a specific business 

hahah what a shame :rofl: 

Ya they can only compete with tiny MS division that is Xbox but overall they not even in same league.. Fact Sony needs MS Azure service for their online services now says it all..

And some dumb people think MS need Sony to recoup $ 7b :rofl:. From looks of it Sony needs MS more than MS need Sony :rofl:

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

interesting post i saw on Era

:doh:

You do realize - Microsoft was always bigger than Sony right? 90% of that valuation is from Windows and Office, which is far bigger than anything Sony can put out. Market interest in Azure is also very high.

Sony meanwhile, has nothing going for it other than Playstation, Profits from Blu Ray Consortium and maybe TVs. I don't think they have anything else at all. Want to compare - compare Playstation Division and Xbox Division. Don't compare entire companies, they are as different as Apples and Oranges.

Also, both companies compete and co-operate as well. You say Sony needs Azure, but remember MS needs Blu Ray as well, which is part-owned and developed by Sony. They are in the Blu Ray Consortium after all. MS might have been stuck with DVD or HD-DVD otherwise. So you really should not compare different divisions.

Edited by roun90

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

:doh:

You do realize - Microsoft was always bigger than Sony right? 90% of that valuation is from Windows and Office, which is far bigger than anything Sony can put out. Market interest in Azure is also very high.

Sony meanwhile, has nothing going for it other than Playstation, Profits from Blu Ray Consortium and maybe TVs. I don't think they have anything else at all. Want to compare - compare Playstation Division and Xbox Division. Don't compare entire companies, they are as different as Apples and Oranges.

i just posted a quote, i never said anything else. its you guys who run with stuff and start argument :rofl:

Hold on Sony TV business still exist? Samsung killed entire Sony TV Business last i heard lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

He has dropped hints on both possibilities,
Again!!!!

It’s not something one would do if you are in a grim situation to save your hardware business 

They would have shouted from top of Redmond roof that all Bethesda games will be Console exclusive going forth 

As I have said before,It’s way beyond Phill’s pay grade & the higher ups at M$ will wait & watch the total market share Xcloud,Xbox & PC will have in next 3 years 

they might make it console exclusive in case of some games & might make it streaming exclusive in other cases 

that’s why it’s said “Case-by-Case basis” 

They will not announce anything in one go... exclusives or not... they will drip feed... staying in news...that’s how Pr works...

Lolz... there is no higher up... only person above him Satya Nadella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk