The Fan Art Thread

Arthur Morgan

24 minutes ago, SchneideR said:

I used to but ever since MT started making fun of them on FB, I blocked him and stopped drawing itself.

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, that's not completely true. I did block him but I continued, became better at it and then stopped drawing cause I moved onto other hobbies.

Anyways below are my old drawings. (First two I drew them digitally using Wacom Intuos Pro Tablet and Clip Studio Paint).

Amazing! Really love the digital ones :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, SchneideR said:

Using a drawing tablet was the easiest for me but never really fulfilling. I would still prefer pencil, rubber and color pencils.

Hmmm, yeah at times the most primitive ways are the best.

I still remember getting thrashed by teachers in school, for drawing on the last pages of note books :wallbash::rofl:

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

Hmmm, yeah at times the most primitive ways are the best.

I still remember getting thrashed by teachers in school, for drawing on the last pages of note books :wallbash::rofl:

Haha. This reminds me of my time in school when I drew Lex Luger (the wrestler) and my drawing teacher didn't believe I drew it and told me to draw it again. I obviously told him to Eff Oh.

Just now, SchneideR said:

Haha. This reminds me of my time in school when I drew Lex Luger (the wrestler) and my drawing teacher didn't believe I drew it and told me to draw it again. I obviously told him to Eff Oh.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA :rofl:

Damn - Lex Luger - Nostalgic :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SchneideR said:

DUDE! That reminds me I still need to wear my Macho Man Bandana in public :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a few that I have made over the years, the first three are made using a Wacom One tablet on laptop - 

Rick and Morty - The Graduate inspired Poster

8KRWpgZ.jpg

Wonder Woman

YZpBNxu.png

Emilia Clarke from Voice from the Stone from that sculpting scene :naughty:

pbaV4yC.jpg

and this is made with pencil, I felt for black and white portraits, pencil and paper are best but for better control over the colors and for easier editing, digital is better

Alia Bhatt - from Filmfare February 2014 photoshoot

grJtXra.jpg

I have other pencil portraits in a laminated file somewhere in the house, will try to find and add them later.

Edited by him2anshu
  • Like 8

• 4 months later...

After watching The Greatest Showman, two Euphoria specials, Malcolm and Marie and Spiderman: No Way Home announcement back to back, Zendaya has been living rent free in my mind for the past week. So naturally, this had to be done - 

2leCQSC.png

Design is inspired by the famous Obama Hope poster and is created on Procreate for iPad. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

3-E1-B9-D76-78-E9-4492-A3-CE-138-F34481-

Not related to gaming but I am listening to The Sandman Act II these days and The Death is my favourite of all the Endless siblings. So, drew her in the hybrid comic-animated look based on one of the original panels.

Edited by him2anshu
Img was not loading earlier

• 2 weeks later...