NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139

Engineer

header.jpg?t=1600973332

Steam_Overview_Banner_new.png?t=16009733

A thousand-year lie that would live on for eternity...

NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... is an updated version of NieR Replicant, previously only released in Japan.

Discover the one-of-a-kind prequel to the critically-acclaimed masterpiece NieR:Automata. Now with a modern upgrade, experience masterfully revived visuals, a fascinating storyline and more!

The protagonist is a kind young man living in a remote village. In order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl, he sets out with Grimoire Weiss, a strange talking tome, to search for the "Sealed verses."

Experience the NieR Replicant story for the first time in the west through the eyes of the protagonist as a brother.

The original all-star team returns including acclaimed director, YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NieR:Automata), composer Keiichi Okabe (TEKKEN / Drakengard / NieR:Automata), and producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X / NieR:Automata).

Steam_Story_Banner_new.png?t=1600973332

n a distant, distant future, humanity is on the brink of extinction.
A black scrawl disease and strange beasts threaten the world.
A young kindhearted boy makes a promise to his little sister.
A thousand-year lie that would live on for eternity...

Steam_Features_Banner_new.png?t=16009733

• Uncover the truth behind the world of NieR and prepare to question everything in this dark, twisting tale.
  • Journey alongside an unlikely group of allies through a ruined world, plagued by sickness and monstrous horrors.
  • A mesmerizing iconic soundtrack, newly recorded by NieR:Automata composer, Keiichi Okabe.
  • Fight back dreadful enemies with a visceral, uniquely customizable blend of swordplay and powerful magic.
  • Customize your character's magic, skills, and weapons with the power of Words.

Steam

Edited by Engineer

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Are we still playing as 2b?

The protagonist is a kind young man living in a remote village. In order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl, he sets out with Grimoire Weiss, a strange talking tome, to search for the "Sealed verses."

Experience the NieR Replicant story for the first time in the west through the eyes of the protagonist as a brother.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They should have kept the Gestalt version. For some reason, I can't wrap my head around this kid from Replicant. :P

It's good to see they have retained Automata's combat and visual style. The story, music and voice acting in the original Gestalt was phenomenal. Hope they retain the English voice actors for Weiss & Kaine (assuming there will be an English dub) and the original soundtrack as well. 

• 2 months later...

Platinum games 2 upcoming games Babylon's fall and Project GG is in development for quite sometime. I hope atleast Babylon's Fall should be due to release this year. Been a while since I played any of their new games since Automata. 

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Platinum games 2 upcoming games Babylon's fall and Project GG is in development for quite sometime. I hope atleast Babylon's Fall should be due to release this year. Been a while since I played any of their new games since Automata. 

Bayonetta 3 has also been mia for several years now.

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

no 2b

May I present the character Kainé from the new game -

https://www.google.com/search?q=kaine+nier&sxsrf=ALeKk02H1CL_IFBm3g9Xb5hL4dfktZPBnw:1613528933488&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiH76jX7-_uAhX36XMBHURMBbUQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1408&bih=649

https://nier.fandom.com/wiki/Kainé

Her default outfit is the Revealing outfit :D

Edited by 0verlord

• 2 weeks later...