Genshin Impact

Heaven Angel

Where is the goddamned help section in this game ?

Besides the weird a*s names for the items and locations - gameplay never felt confusing. Game does a good job with the mechanic explanations whenever needed.

I was confused about the whole wish system. So it is basically to get a new character ?

Yea, lootbox system to get heroes and weapons. You can click on details to see the drop rates of all possible items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boy japan maybe feeling the burn. To think their anime, their vision of gameplay of BOTW. Is stolen and merged with action rpg mechanics by some no name chinese company. Sad that japan couldn't make a game like this happen and some imposter among us did.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Boy japan maybe feeling the burn. To think their anime, their vision of gameplay of BOTW. Is stolen and merged with action rpg mechanics by some no name chinese company. Sad that japan couldn't make a game like this happen and some imposter among us did.

Then every company is imposter and fraud by you logic.. All games are inspired by something. So forza is stolen from need for speed and so on.. They have done titles before and this is a well made Game...appreciate the guys who have made such amazing Game and given it as free to play with no force pay to win. Ubisoft game is also just like this.

Sent from my ANE-AL00 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Everyones favorite cheap anime clone of a game is showing true colors. Be weary indians as we don't know what chinese government will do with our playerbase. Like stealing personal/location info, chats, card info

Genshin Impact Is Censoring Words Like ‘Taiwan’ And ‘Hong Kong’

https://kotaku.com/genshin-impact-is-censoring-words-like-taiwan-and-ho-1845294645?utm_campaign=Kotaku&utm_content=1602032503&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook

Everyones favorite cheap anime clone of a game is showing true colors. Be weary indians as we don't know what chinese government will do with our playerbase. Like stealing personal/location info, chats, card info

Genshin Impact Is Censoring Words Like ‘Taiwan’ And ‘Hong Kong’

https://kotaku.com/genshin-impact-is-censoring-words-like-taiwan-and-ho-1845294645?utm_campaign=Kotaku&utm_content=1602032503&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook

Stop hating. Stay of social media. All recommendations and subscriptions will only create circle of hate. You will see only what you want to see

Stop hating. Stay of social media. All recommendations and subscriptions will only create circle of hate. You will see only what you want to see

Nothing wrong in his post. PRC has sh*t policies and is a known bully in Asia. Let’s keep politics off the thread. Won’t be surprised if they do what he said about them - harvesting player data for the government. I used a dummy email with minimal details.

Stay in your ignorant bliss I'd stay the hell away from any Chinese sh*t as of now. Kotaku is no social media they are neutral. They are a game media and this not only affects gaming but they want to stop anyone discussing their conquest hungry behavior.

They are at our borders as well. To say you can't discuss hong kong or taiwan while gaming is like ahowing an angel face and who knows they'll attack india next and say you can't discuss india in game or just steal all our accounts.

You need to stop supporting a country threatening to attack us just coz they made a game you like doesn't justify that what they are doing is okay.

Nothing wrong in his post. PRC has sh*t policies and is a known bully in Asia. Let’s keep politics off the thread. Won’t be surprised if they do what he said about them - harvesting player data for the government. I used a dummy email with minimal details.
Sorry for that clear post of mine man but i need my indian community to be safe. Just because there are still people supporting china and it's apps or products becauae it benefits them financially or in other ways doesn't mean i want to see my fellow indians jeopardized.