Genshin Impact

Heaven Angel

15 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Everyones favorite cheap anime clone of a game is showing true colors. Be weary indians as we don't know what chinese government will do with our playerbase. Like stealing personal/location info, chats, card info

Genshin Impact Is Censoring Words Like ‘Taiwan’ And ‘Hong Kong’

https://kotaku.com/genshin-impact-is-censoring-words-like-taiwan-and-ho-1845294645?utm_campaign=Kotaku&utm_content=1602032503&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Nobody cares on this forum 

That said wouldn't install this on my PS4 tho :fear:

Curiously also it isn't on steam.

4 minutes ago, rajprdp said:

If You like the game play if you have reasons to not want to play don't play. No need for hate messages on forums.

Sent from my ANE-AL00 using Tapatalk

Why are you getting so mad tho ? :scratchchin:

Nitro posted straight facts, no "hate" as such

5 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Curiously also it isn't on steam.

Yep. Weird thing is Steam actually has a seperate client just for China and it isn't on that either.

2 minutes ago, rajprdp said:

If You like the game play if you have reasons to not want to play don't play. No need for hate messages on forums.

Its something directly related to the game so posting here is justified. Its not a question of hate lol. It's better to have a complete picture regarding any games we play so we can make informed decisions. For example, I wouldn't even have thought about making a throwaway id like @Keano suggested if this wasn't brought up. 

59 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Everyones favorite cheap anime clone of a game is showing true colors

Genshin Impact Is Censoring Words Like ‘Taiwan’ And ‘Hong Kong’

https://kotaku.com/genshin-impact-is-censoring-words-like-taiwan-and-ho-1845294645?utm_campaign=Kotaku&utm_content=1602032503&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=facebook

"cheap anime clone? Have you even played the game? 

Be weary indians as we don't know what chinese government will do with our playerbase. Like stealing personal/location info, chats, card info

Right, only Chinese does that. You must be living inside a bubble. 

47 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

You need to stop supporting a country threatening to attack us just coz they made a game you like doesn't justify that what they are doing is okay.

LMAO :roflroll: Yes, not playing a game will fix country issues. 

43 minutes ago, rajprdp said:

He mad because China made a good game. 

He mad because China made a good game. 
Good for them. But since they are using it to control people and social issues i'd stay away.

And i'm glad sharing this kotaku article helped some users to make a sound decision.

Enjoy your gameplay

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Good for them. But since they are using it to control people and social issues i'd stay away.

And i'm glad sharing this kotaku article helped some users to make a sound decision.

Enjoy your gameplay

Yes, I would rather enjoy the game than focus on politics or make my decisions based on politics which I have no control of. 

You can't avoid China anymore. Tencent has stake in all these and even own some of those fully. Are you going to stop playing? 

• Riot Games (League of Legends, Valorant)
  • Funcom (Conan Exiles, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)
  • Grind Gear Games (Path of Exile)
  • Supercell (Clash of Clans, Clash Royale)
  • 10 Chambers Collective (GTFO)
  • Epic Games
  • Frontier Developments (RollerCoaster Tycoon, Planet Zoo, Elite Dangerous)
  • Activision-Blizzard
  • Paradox Interactive
  • Ubisoft
  • Bluehole (PUBG)
  • Fatshark 
  • Kakao 
  • Platinum Games
  • Yager 
  • Sumo Group
  • Marvelous 
  • Leyou (Warframe) soon

MiHoYo is a Mainland China based developer/publisher. China's laws and games regulator state that games cannot contain "Anything that threatens China's national unity". All Chinese games censor phrases such as Taiwan / Hong Kong due to this.

These rules technically do not apply outside China. It's why some Chinese games have a China ver. and a Global ver. with different content in each (and foreign developed games too). 

• MiHoYo is working on more characters, locations, and next-gen versions of the game
  • No plans for an Xbox version at the moment
  • The current version is only a portion of the content
  • We will continue developing even more content and gameplay while also releasing updates and optimizations. So, the product that goes online isn't the 'final version', but rather the 'first step'.
  • The developer makes clear that more characters, character-specific missions, and a third city are currently in development. New side quests will also be added.
  • One could say that the real work has only just begun
  • We already have plans in regards to Genshin Impact on next-gen consoles, and we will update everyone accordingly at a future date.
  • We are also in discussion over future visual improvements as well.

Great start :clapping:

29 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:
  • MiHoYo is working on more characters, locations, and next-gen versions of the game
  • No plans for an Xbox version at the moment
  • The current version is only a portion of the content
  • We will continue developing even more content and gameplay while also releasing updates and optimizations. So, the product that goes online isn't the 'final version', but rather the 'first step'.
  • The developer makes clear that more characters, character-specific missions, and a third city are currently in development. New side quests will also be added.
  • One could say that the real work has only just begun
  • We already have plans in regards to Genshin Impact on next-gen consoles, and we will update everyone accordingly at a future date.
  • We are also in discussion over future visual improvements as well.

Great start :clapping:

So not coming to Series X ?

Playing this game (or any game for that matter) will make me anti-national? :rofl:

Also, man, @NitroNeo is really upset that a Japanese developer didn't make this. :rofl: "Cheap Anime Clone" - My goodness.

Prime example of talking trash about games without playing it. And people just blame Zodka.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DovaKhiin said:

The size of this game......so small.....

Being on mobile helps I guess. But game is packed with stuff despite small size and lots more coming! 

Just now, WR10 said:

So not coming to Series X ?

Apparently no plans for Xbox version at all. Could be due to small market in Asia. 

Downloaded it today on mobile.

Such a beautiful game to be on mobile. Spent 30 mins trying to catch a crab :fear1: then another 1 hour just looking for shrooms and whatnots.

btw, this is my first JRPG. Why didn't I play this genre before! Thanks to @Joe Cool for drumming up support for this game.

Such a beautiful game to be on mobile. Spent 30 mins trying to catch a crab :fear1: then another 1 hour just looking for shrooms and whatnots.

btw, this is my first JRPG. Why didn't I play this genre before! Thanks to [mention=12588]Joe Cool[/mention] for drumming up support for this game.

Technically it's not a JRPG afaik. It's actually a Chinese game.

22 minutes ago, SuperT said:
1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

btw, this is my first JRPG. Why didn't I play this genre before! Thanks to [mention=12588]Joe Cool[/mention] for drumming up support for this game.

Technically it's not a JRPG afaik. It's actually a Chinese game.

tomato tomato

If you have a PC or a PS4 - give it a try on bigger screen. I have been playing on mobile when I am afk and it just doesn’t do justice to how beautiful and engaging the game is.

26 minutes ago, Keano said:

If you have a PC or a PS4 - give it a try on bigger screen. I have been playing on mobile when I am afk and it just doesn’t do justice to how beautiful and engaging the game is.

I have a crappy "slim" laptop with intel UHD 620. Shall I give it a try?

Dont have PS4 :( waiting for PS5 preorders :D

Edit: is it possible to catch those damn crabs at all? I just need to know. 

Edited by WhatsInTheName