Genshin Impact

Heaven Angel

I'm doing that already but I have to keep swapping him out

Light a torch? Need Amber
Environmental puzzle? Need Amber
Face that tall stone enemy (relic?)? Need Amber for shooting weak points
Face that elemental that's almost always in the air? Amber

Just hope I get another Archer

Rolled some more wishes. Got bidou and Barbara.

Reached adv rank 16 now

It is good to have both amber and Diluc in party. Amber has a passive that lets you glider longer distance, useful when exploring. Having two pyro characters gives +20% dps to Diluc [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Keano said:

It is good to have both amber and Diluc in party. Amber has a passive that lets you glider longer distance, useful when exploring. Having two pyro characters gives +20% dps to Diluc emoji1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try this. Think I can remove the Anemo Travelor.

My currrent primary party is:

Anemo Travelor

Amber / Diluc

Kaeya

Bidou

I really enjoy doing the elemental combos which is why i've kept 4 different elements

Secondary party:

Noelle

Diluc / Amber

Kaeya

Lisa

Unused yet:

Barbara 

Finally, the queen gets her own video.

Human history is to be written by the people. Even without the protection of the gods, Liyue would flourish as always — this is Keqing's belief.

Global blockbuster Genshin Impact from miHoYo has amassed $245 million in player spending during its first month

top-grossing-mobile-games-worldwide-betw

In its first week, the title racked up approximately $60 million and it hasn’t slowed down since, averaging a similar amount each week over the past 30 days. Not just a highly successful launch, Genshin Impact was the biggest revenue generator globally on the App Store and Google Play since its release, standing above hits such as Honor of Kings from Tencent, PUBG Mobile from Tencent, Pokémon GO from Niantic, and Monster Strike from Mixi.

Global Hit

China is the largest market for player spending in Genshin Impact, generating more than $82 million to date, or 33.5 percent of total revenue to date. Outside of China, the title has picked up close to $163 million, or 66.5 percent of all player spending. Japan ranks No. 2 with close to $59 million, or 24 percent, while the U.S. rounds out the top three with close to $45 million, or 18.3 percent.

Globally, the App Store accounted for close to $144 million of Genshin Impact’s total revenue, or 58.7 percent. Google Play, meanwhile, accounted for more than $101 million, or 41.3 percent.

New Era

“Chinese game developers have long looked to capture Western audiences, without losing their audience at home,” said Ahmad. “Genshin Impact is a great example of how Chinese developers are succeeding in the West by focusing on high production values, popular gameplay mechanics, and deep progression systems. The game feels and plays like a console game while ultimately being a free-to-play gacha title. Genshin Impact’s global success reflects the evolution of Chinese game development, from outsourced artwork 15 years ago to full game development for the domestic market more recently, and now to full game development that resonates with global markets as well as the home front.” 

Genshin Impact has shown what’s possible when developers approach mobile as a true peer to console and PC experiences while leveraging the technological potential of modern devices. Sensor Tower expects to see its success resonate throughout the industry and inspire more publishers to invest in cross-platform experiences that offer equal fidelity on mobile in the near future.

Not even counting PC/PS4 spending. What a crazy hit. :majesty:

Trailer

• A seasonal event will also launch with the patch — Unreconciled Stars. It will let players take on a new threat over the course of two weeks, where quests and co-op challenges can earn players big rewards, such as a 4-star version of Fischl.
  • The biggest inclusion might be a new city-specific Reputation system, which is tied to the different regions the player can visit. Building your rep can unlock rewards and region-exclusive items and customizations.
  • New mechanics in 1.1 include a portable waypoint, portable stove, treasure compass, and something called “oculus resonance stones,” which developer Mihoyo says will be “useful for exploring, surviving, and battling.”
  • Notably, there will also be a series of quests which end the Liyue chapter of the main storyline.

Can't wait. Both Zhōnglí and Childe coming. :wOOtjumpy:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Liyue story chapter will be finished in Update 1.1
  • Keqing, Xiao & Ganyu will show up in the story with the next update

BOSS + Weekly

Spoiler

SPOILER_tar.png

Reputation system

unknown.png

Rewards

unknown.png

Event

unknown.png

unknown.png

Reward - Fischl 

unknown.png

16 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

What is reputation used for?

Will be used to unlock recipes and cosmetic wings.

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

hate all the bouncy boobs in this game.

like they're filled with water or something. 

They kind of are. 

lu.png