Library Games Request Thread

b!T

Please suggest any upcoming game that would be a good addition. e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy, Far Cry 6 . Will donate.

I'm guessing PS5 would be the more popular platform.

54 minutes ago, piper said:

Please suggest any upcoming game that would be a good addition. e.g. Guardians of the Galaxy, Far Cry 6 . Will donate.

Those would be nice you can also get Lost Judgment which releases next month, that would be awesome and I am guessing the better game out of the three options. You can get the PS4 or PS5 disc as the PS4 will have a free upgrade and it is cheaper compared to the other two.

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

Those would be nice you can also get Lost Judgment which releases next month, that would be awesome and I am guessing the better game out of the three options. You can get the PS4 or PS5 disc as the PS4 will have a free upgrade and it is cheaper compared to the other two.

I'm looking for suggestions on games more members are likely to want. Although with more popular games it sometimes is a catch 22 - as folks may already be planning to buy those games.

22 hours ago, piper said:

I think any of the Games - Ratchet and clank, Village, Returnal, Miles Morales or the upcoming Far Cry 6 could be a great addition. You can never go wrong with this one

On 8/21/2021 at 9:36 AM, funjabi said:

I think any of the Games - Ratchet and clank, Village, Returnal, Miles Morales or the upcoming Far Cry 6 could be a great addition. You can never go wrong with this one

Wait, hasn't Returnal been out for some time - as have all those (except FC6).

I figured donating an upcoming game would generate more interest in the library. Open to suggestions, will (pre-)order accordingly.

10 hours ago, piper said:

Wait, hasn't Returnal been out for some time - as have all those (except FC6).

I figured donating an upcoming game would generate more interest in the library. Open to suggestions, will (pre-)order accordingly.

Guardians of the galaxy would be great.

On 8/21/2021 at 12:06 AM, Mr. Comingle said:

Scarlet Nexus pl0x. 

Returnal would be a good addition imo. Because many people won't buy it being skeptical of the difficulty. 

Agree with this too. Its a great game . 

On 8/20/2021 at 8:07 PM, piper said:

You can even wait and get HFW for the library

Best possible choice. Best title coming out so far.

That would make ur best choices -

HFW

Deathloop

Returnal

FC6

Miles morales

Pick 1 out. All r gr8. Not sure abt deathloop but looks pretty good based on reviews and stuff.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...