For how long a ps4 can be played continuously (safest limit)

Felix the cat

I think it can be played indefinitely, since I have a personal record of playing 16 hours in a single day.
Just make sure it has proper Space (6 inches each side) around it for air ventilation.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Comrade_Dex said:

I think it can be played indefinitely, since I have a personal record of playing 16 hours in a single day.
Just make sure it has proper Space (6 inches each side) around it for air ventilation.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thx bro,but what about frame rate,no need to concern about it????

• 2 months later...

Not sure how durable the ps4 is but i used to run my ps3 for days together , all thanks horrible internet speed by bsnl and bare bones download structure of psn. The worst record not sure was trying to download god of war ascention or gta 5 both were above 25 gb and it took a week. Going by that given there is at least some sort of cooling out the console (like a fan or ac) it should run long enough.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lod757 said:

Not sure how durable the ps4 is but i used to run my ps3 for days together , all thanks horrible internet speed by bsnl and bare bones download structure of psn. The worst record not sure was trying to download god of war ascention or gta 5 both were above 25 gb and it took a week. Going by that given there is at least some sort of cooling out the console (like a fan or ac) it should run long enough.

I mean literally a week.

Thts not just your ps3,you made it your bit@h also.?

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

I mean literally a week.

Thts not just your ps3,you made it your bit@h also.?

hehe it was a fun time with that slow internet speed , even my other family members used to keep a eye on the long downloads when i wasn't around