IVG Community Showcase: November - Win Cyberpunk 2077

IVG Community Showcase: November Finalists  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, realsoccerdude111 said:

Eagle Eye - Battlefield 4 Montage (No Lock-on RPGs/Tank Missiles).Advisable to watch in 720p.

I have been recording Battlefield 4 Clips on my PS4 for the past 40 days. After 18 hours of Clip selection/Sfx/Audio/Testing from 80gb of recorded data I came up with Battlefield 4 Montage 'Eagle Eye'. 

There is a 728 M headshot and Sniper-Choppers takedowns in the montage as well along with many many other awesome clips.

Further Details are mentioned under Youtube Description of the Video.

I Love this game :wub::wub::wub:

Happy Diwali to all the IVGians !!

It took me this long editing partly due to PS4 editing limitations

Thank you for the support!!

Guys walking right into your crosshair. (beginning of the video)  :bigyellowgrin:

for a moment there, I thought you were playing against bots or something (with bad AI) . Were you playing against Ubi(lol)soft Devteam? :tease:

That chopper pilot sniper hit was epic though!

Edited by radicaldude

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Guys walking right into your crosshair. (beginning of the video)  :bigyellowgrin:

for a moment there, I thought you were playing against bots or something (with bad AI) . Were you playing against Ubi(lol)soft Devteam? :tease:

That chopper pilot sniper hit was epic though!

Thanks!!!

There are no bots in Battlefield ps4 lol

Thats how Conquest on flag C (critical mid-point) of Operation Locker works. This is a underground passage below a tower with gattling guns overhead,which also constitutes capture point radius.

As the enemies had the flag C (bottom left corner 'C' can be seen orange) captured,i was trying to bring down the tower using C4 (when the tower is destroyed the capture point resets irrespective of who is holding the point) ,giving us a better chance to capture it.

There are 3 to 4 pathways to reach the Underground passage.

About 2 pathways from my teams end and other 2 from opponents end.

So I had to be alert of enemies approaching from the 2 pathways from enemies end as my back was against my teams end(Which I was aware was well covered by team-mates).

Its just a good reading and anticipation of the game :)

If you want to play some Battlefield ,hit me up on psn :D

Edited by realsoccerdude111
  • Like 1

Just for Fun 

I love playing AAA Sandbox,Rpg and Stealth games offering good stealth mechanics on Ps4. Skyrim,K:CD,MGS,Payday2 to name a few. 

I am currently playing TLOU2 on my first playthrough.I came across a potential stealth opportunity and i recorded it.

I completed this part of the chapter and uploaded this footage under 10 minutes.

Suggested to view in 720p

I havent played this part of the game before, this was my first time as I progressed into the game.I Havent completed the game.No checkpoints reloads and no game saves file apart from default one.Had something gone wrong I wouldve used Smoke bombs to flee. xD.

The video below will suggest the same.( may contain chapter names,maybe a spoiler for some)

On 11/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, realsoccerdude111 said:

Eagle Eye - Battlefield 4 Montage (No Lock-on RPGs/Tank Missiles).Advisable to watch in 720p.

I have been recording Battlefield 4 Clips on my PS4 for the past 40 days. After 18 hours of Clip selection/Sfx/Audio/Testing from 80gb of recorded data I came up with Battlefield 4 Montage 'Eagle Eye'. 

There is a 728 M headshot and Sniper-Choppers takedowns in the montage as well along with many many other awesome clips.

Further Details are mentioned under Youtube Description of the Video.

I Love this game :wub::wub::wub:

Happy Diwali to all the IVGians !!

It took me this long editing partly due to PS4 editing limitations

Thank you for the support!!

oh man ....what an awesome montage...you definitely deserve it :good:..my vote goes to you

Plus bf4 =insta win :wub: just hope you have used copyright free music else it'll eventually be taken down i assume.

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

oh man ....what an awesome montage...you definitely deserve it :good:..my vote goes to you

Plus bf4 =insta win :wub: just hope you have used copyright free music else it'll eventually be taken down i assume.

Thanks my dude Koldie.I remember us playing Bf3 together on the same team.Good old days..

and Yes the music is NCS