Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Heaven Angel

MassEffect-LE_Key-Art_16x9_RGB-1024x576.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition will include single-player base content and DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3, plus promo weapons, armors, and packs – all remastered and optimized for 4k Ultra HD. It will be available in Spring 2021 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with forward compatibility and targeted enhancements on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. More information to come in the new year!

____

Also, new Mass Effect game 

Meanwhile here at BioWare, a veteran team has been hard at work envisioning the next chapter of the Mass Effect universe. We are in early stages on the project and can’t say any more just yet, but we’re looking forward to sharing our vision for where we’ll be going next.

mud-skipper-1024x515.jpg

Official

Edited by Heaven Angel

Ye 4k ka mai kya achar lagau?

They didn't answer the most important question that do ME2 and ME3 have unlocked framerate?

Both those had 30 fps locked on PC.

Hope gibbed mods for ME3 work with the remastered and hopefully 60 fps version.

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They didn't answer the most important question that do ME2 and ME3 have unlocked framerate?

Both those had 30 fps locked on PC.

It’s been amazing to see the adventures of Commander Shepard take on new life in super-sharp resolution, faster framerates, and beautiful visual enhancements.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Glad to hear that they are making a new Mass effect under Casey’s direction. Only problem that it would probably take at least 4 years to release. Wonder if it will consider Andromeda to be non-canon. 

You can leave it in a grey zone while switching back to milky way post reaperz.

10 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

I hope so

Its how game dev works. These are the people who will conceptualize the game in broad strokes. As the development progresses and the game systems "harden", major decisions rarely have to be made anymore, so their role in the project lessens and can be shifted to the next project.  

1 hour ago, adity said:

Unlike movies games don't age nearly as well. The ME games are jank as hell by today's standards. 

Yep. Though I'll say they were jank-ish back then too. Very stiff animations and stuff. People (inlcuding me) love this series for the characters, lore and story. 

If they can smooth out the jank it would be great but I'm not expecting them to.