Mass Effect: Legendary Edition

Heaven Angel

For pricing, it seems decent to me. If only ME remastered is offered then yes. Here this is one big massive package of ME1 remastered, 2 and 3 including  DLCs. I think that other remastered games are going for around Rs 2000-3000. 

Edited by Mysteryman

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Welcome back bro :hug:

Decent price hai for easily one of the best trilogies ever. 3.5k is a damn good price for those who never got around to play it back in the day. For fans it's a steal. 

Attacking Angela Merkel got me in trouble. Angela Merkel fans here lol.

Back to topic.

You convinced me. Im getting it.

Check crazy achievements list lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.trueachievements.com/n45444/mass-effect-legendary-edition-achievement-list-revealed

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Attacking Angela Merkel got me in trouble. Angela Merkel fans here lol.

Back to topic.

You convinced me. Im getting it.

Check crazy achievements list lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.trueachievements.com/n45444/mass-effect-legendary-edition-achievement-list-revealed

Desh ka neta kaisa ho. Chee Jinping jaisa ho. 

5 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

For pricing, it seems decent to me. If only ME remastered is offered then yes. Here this is one big massive package of ME1 remastered, 2 and 3 including  DLCs. I think that other remastered games are going for around Rs 2000-3000. 

Wait 2 and 3 are remastered too. Unless I'm wayy too drunk and missed something. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Desh ka neta kaisa ho. Chee Jinping jaisa ho. 

I wont mind Chinese government type rule to curb pandemic spread but no covid or political discussion here lol.

Back to topic 

Yes 2 and 3 are remastered as well but less work went into 2 and 3 since both are still fairly modern and PC enhanced ports. 1 got biggest improvement 

8 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

I played 1 just once but 2 and 3 twice. I never played any of the DLCs.

Are all DLCs included for all 3?

1 minute ago, Mysteryman said:

Yes they are remastered but only incrementally. ME1 is upgraded to the level in line with ME2 and 3. 

Accha ok. I haven't yet booted. Just preordered and installed. But all the reviews I saw since yest mention 1 feels the most dated even after the remaster and 2 and 3 feel progressilvely and significantly better in visuals at least. 

I'll still go in order just to relive old memories. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I wont mind Chinese government type rule to curb pandemic spread but no covid or political discussion here lol.

Back to topic 

Yes 2 and 3 are remastered as well but less work went into 2 and 3 since both are still fairly modern and PC enhanced ports. 1 got biggest improvement 

Lol yeah 2 and 3 getting less touches is a surprise for sure. I was thinking totally opposite 

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I played 1 just once but 2 and 3 twice. I never played any of the DLCs.

Are all DLCs included for all 3?

Well, I remember that one DLC from ME1 is excluded due to lost code. And yes the rest of the DLCs are included including the Lair of the Shadow broker and Citadel.

EDIT: it’s Pinnacle station that got cut due to corrupt code. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

I would consider if it was 3k. I can understand each game being priced at 999 or something like that. 4k is way too much especially considering most people have already played it and the games are so so old.

EA has been squeezing Mass Effect franchise for a long time now. They never even packaged DLC + game together so anyone who wanted an "ultimate edition" had to shell out quite a lot of money to buy each piece individually if they wanted to play it. 

Edited by dylanjosh

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I would consider if it was 3k. I can understand each game being priced at 999 or something like that. 4k is way too much especially considering most people have already played it and the games are so so old.

EA has been squeezing Mass Effect franchise for a long time now. They never even packaged DLC + game together so anyone who wanted an "ultimate edition" had to shell out quite a lot of money to buy each piece individually if they wanted to play it. 

Exactly! I have the trilogy on origin and it doesn’t come with dlc. So f**king dumb. 

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

3k for PC? :naughty:

1 hour ago, Vip3r said:

Watched a livestream ME 1 is jank  country. I'll buy when price drops/this comes on gamepass 6 month down the line. The other option is to take ea play pro for a month to play this and bio mutant. 

You will need much longer than a month to finish this especially if you’re working and have a family . :giggle:

11 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Not just ME franchise, EA squeeze all of its franchises and killing some of them. 

Hope Dragon Age turns out successful otherwise we will never see the next Mass effect. 

Since there is a shortage of new games this year, it should keep me occupied for a few months until Horizon FW.