Has anyone here ever played retro game FELIX THE CAT.

Im just curious to know that anyone has ever played or knew about this retro game FELIX THE CAT. Never listen from anybody.but one of my favourite game from old time.I was gone crazy for it.:wOOtjumpy:

If yess,can you share some of the memories of it.like, what is your favourite thing about it?what do you love the most,which stage is your favourite.etc & etc.

Happy gaming

THANK YOU:)

I have played it. On some NES clone I think. It was so far ago that I don't remember much about it however I liked how he used to tranform.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

All time favourite game.

Have completed it multiple times at different points of time in a decade.

Most unique game at the time with so many power ups and varied colorful levels and boss fights.

Tank wasnt good enough though in icey slippery levels, used to intentionally level down to scooter.

The ending space level was a pain.

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

All time favourite game.

Have completed it multiple times at different points of time in a decade.

Most unique game at the time with so many power ups and varied colorful levels and boss fights.

Tank wasnt good enough though in icey slippery levels, used to intentionally level down to scooter.

The ending space level was a pain.

My broooo.:cheers:

Your right.

Yeah i remember that space one.where we dont have to move but screen does.

Though Its a easy game but one stage where we have to cross the river or sea by boat and it can be upgraded to a fish too.was always a headache.

Same as you bro,completed many times.specially in those every summer holidays.

Thx for sharing

I played it once at  friend's friend but never got to play again. Thanks for reminding about this.

My all time favorite among less popular NES games is Darkwing Duck. I just loved it and beat it multiple times.

Edited by Big Boss

1 hour ago, Felix the cat said:

My broooo.:cheers:

Your right.

Yeah i remember that space one.where we dont have to move but screen does.

Though Its a easy game but one stage where we have to cross the river or sea by boat and it can be upgraded to a fish too.was always a headache.

Same as you bro,completed many times.specially in those every summer holidays.

Thx for sharing

With the magic guy we could carry any enemy from the start to the end of the level by spamming the attack button on him.

I played it for the first time around 99-00 and even after getting the PS2 till 2009.

Other favourites were double dragon, snow bros and a bit of ninja Gaiden (never beat ninja Gaiden)

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1