PS5 - Delhi/NCR peeps interested in buying 1 at launch

57 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

Iam actually expecting a 20 percent discount on the Sony official price .

Not paying a penny more and would rather wait till its available online officially .

I JUST WANTED TO FEEL A LITTLE SPECIAL SO JOINED THIS SUBGROUP. AH THAT FEELING OF BELONGING........:dance:

There is no obligation to buy here since we are not booking anything yet. Once the release date is set we'll contact and finalise the bookings with retailers.

3 minutes ago, b!T said:

Not trying to be an a*s, but why would any shop give you peeps a discount? Whatever number they get is sure to be sold out, yeah?

Wont hurt to try if there 10-15 of us buying at once? Also its not like we are committing to any group order, everyone is free to preorder as per their liking :fear:

Edited by playstationdude

1 hour ago, playstationdude said:

Wont hurt to try if there 10-15 of us buying at once? Also its not like we are committing to any group order, everyone is free to preorder as per their liking :fear:

1 hour ago, AnK said:

If they book with a retailer right now 

& tell him that they will sure short pick up 10-20 units from him (even pay a minimal advance to confirm surety) 

He might book units accordingly with distribution & get a good profit day 1 

he will obviously be willing to give these lads a minimal discount from his margin 

I was thinking of a scenario where the launch units coming in here are pretty scarce. But as he mentioned, there is no harm in trying. If retailers can get as much units as they want, surely they will get a discount.

2 hours ago, AnK said:

On day one I don’t think you guys will get a 10% discount 

even if you gather 20 ppl 

better to contact someone in the distribution channel or any official Sony store if you guys are 10+ & expecting a 10% discount 

We can try Zupitex which is a sub disty in Kailash colony.

Just now, AnK said:

If you have his details 

you can contact him & ask how many orders minimum/maximum for a good discount 

ranging from 5-10% 

& post it here 

Yes will do that, i think many people here have the details. But there should atleast be some clarity on release date, else he'll just shrug off the query.

17 hours ago, Walker said:

Hi Guys,

Please post below if you are interested in buying a ps5 at launch in Goa. If we have enough guys, we can travel to.... Oh wait, it's just me :lol:

I am in Kochi. Here if I go and ask for a PS5, they will give me a PS4 and say it's the latest console from Sony. :rofl:

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, b!T said:

I am in Kochi. Here if I go and ask for a PS5, they will give me a PS4 and say it's the latest console from Sony. :rofl:

Same issue. I remember asking for a Vita in (2013) and the guy told me Vita was now discontinued and offered me the PSP E series, "Sir this is the latest model. Its Vita 2" :lol:

• Haha 2