PS5 - Delhi/NCR peeps interested in buying 1 at launch

7 hours ago, Sach4life said:

I am fine with a controller as i anyway would buy that. Game mein bhi most likel MM but m skeptical of buying that for 4k

No one should buy a PS5 copy of miles Morales unless you have OCD of keeping PS5 branded physical copy.. just buy a used PS4 copy that auto upgrades.. If you really want to buy, Buy Demon Souls but poore paanch hazaar 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

No one should buy a PS5 copy of miles Morales unless you have OCD of keeping PS5 branded physical copy.. just buy a used PS4 copy that auto upgrades.. If you really want to buy, Buy Demon Souls but poore paanch hazaar 

Does auto upgrade include all the graphical and performance enhancements? Because I thought you need to buy the Ps5 edition for it.

6 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Does auto upgrade include all the graphical and performance enhancements? Because I thought you need to buy the Ps5 edition for it.

Obviously it does, It’s like Smart delivery on Xbox.. when you put the PS4 disc in PS5 it will unlock a digital version of the PS5 game but the disc still needs to be inside..

I got a digital edition PS4 miles and it automatically gave me PS5 version during set up.. 

56 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Obviously it does, It’s like Smart delivery on Xbox.. when you put the PS4 disc in PS5 it will unlock a digital version of the PS5 game but the disc still needs to be inside..

I got a digital edition PS4 miles and it automatically gave me PS5 version during set up.. 

Ohh yes, forgot about that?

14 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Ordered one from fk as a backup and main via amazon. Now its about getting day 1 delivery. Missed out on shopatsc being stuck with complete order page not redirecting to payment gateway. 

Keep both until 1 of those says "packed". If Croma screws up, I'll take the other off you.

1 hour ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Ordered one from fk as a backup and main via amazon. Now its about getting day 1 delivery. Missed out on shopatsc being stuck with complete order page not redirecting to payment gateway. 

The trick was to enter random digits in the discount code box.

40 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I have one extra ordered at Reliance Digital. If anyone needs it let me know. I might cancel the order otherwise.

44 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Lolz seriously? :0

Sure thing if no body else needs it. Its yours if croma doesnt turn out to be good

Don't cancel. Wait 3-4 days. I'm making a list tonight. 

• Like 1