PS5 - Delhi/NCR peeps interested in buying 1 at launch

My RD order got cancelled. Had a chance at Amazon around 1:25 PM but didn't order as RD was confirmed.

So if anyone got an extra and both are shipped/confirmed - let me know and I'll try to take it from you in person :)

Thanks Delhites and happy gaming to those who got it :D 

9 minutes ago, funjabi said:

My RD order got cancelled. Had a chance at Amazon around 1:25 PM but didn't order as RD was confirmed.

So if anyone got an extra and both are shipped/confirmed - let me know and I'll try to take it from you in person :)

When was your cancelled?

8 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Committed the same mistake. I went to the doctor with my niece after ordering from RD as nothing else was working and the order showed confirmed. Now with nothing I am planning logistics to get one from Mumbai :wallbash:

Just now, rushaboswal said:

When was your cancelled?

I didn't get any email or call or sms. But last night I checked my order status after loads of people said that theirs was cancelled. And there it was - shattered dreams and loads of abuses for RD.

After RD - I had a chance to order from Amazon & ShopAtSC too - but didn't as I thought I had already secured one so should let others get a chance to buy theirs :(

18 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I just checked, and I accidentally selected emi option at checkout on FK

Bc so much f**king interest:ranting:

Hope my offline order comes through:fear:

How do you "accidently" select EMI ? :rofl:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

13 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

How do you "accidently" select EMI ? :rofl:

While entering CVV, it had only 2 options-: Emi@xyz per month and Pay in full.

After trying 50 times with the ps5 in my cart, i was very anxious and frantically entered the cvv and selected the random option of the 2 to just f**king pricess the order:fear: I was 90% sure I selected full amount but checked the order page and it says emi at the bottom

Anyway its I think a default 12 month emi which will cost me another 4.5k as interest :ranting:

Hope my offline order comes through. Will cancel the online order as soon as I get a confirmation on 2nd Feb or 1st Feb .

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

While entering CVV, it had only 2 options-: Emi@xyz per month and Pay in full.

After trying 50 times with the ps5 in my cart, i was very anxious and frantically entered the cvv and selected the random option of the 2 to just f**king pricess the order:fear: I was 90% sure I selected full amount but checked the order page and it says emi at the bottom

Anyway its I think a default 12 month emi which will cost me another 4.5k as interest :ranting:

Hope my offline order comes through. Will cancel the online order as soon as I get a confirmation on 2nd Feb or 1st Feb .

Offline is via SC ?

20 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Yes

Dude SC will deliver 100%, cancel it or you will pay interest for one month depending on when is your cycle.. thoda toh karcha hoga... Ask if anyone is looking for such scheme and they can take over but then you need to have 12 month nagging with that guy :P why dont u call FK and make it a COD or pay it full ? 

13 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude SC will deliver 100%, cancel it or you will pay interest for one month depending on when is your cycle.. thoda toh karcha hoga... Ask if anyone is looking for such scheme and they can take over but then you need to have 12 month nagging with that guy :P why dont u call FK and make it a COD or pay it full ? 

I'm hoping to get @playstationdude's FK order, for which I have agreed to pay the extra interest amount too. Please don't suggest cancellation :D

Just now, rdsarna said:

I'm hoping to get @playstationdude's FK order, for which I have agreed to pay the extra interest amount too. Please don't suggest cancellation :D

Haha no no, If you are ready then good... Win Win Situation and address also can be changed on FK :cheers:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I didnt know that they charge you 1 month interest even if you cancel? Aise to mera 2-3 baar kata hoga pehle:scratchchin: