Best option to play games on the move?

What's the best option to play games when you're not at your PC or home console? We in India being blessed with Nintendo's ignorance and with PSP and PSVita games being either hard to find or too expensive or both, and the state of mobile gaming being its cancerous self, what's the best option to play games handheld that you've found? Rooted android phone with some ROM? Hacked Nintetendo or PS from the grey market? Those 1000 games handheld console things from China? If you have any idea about a viable portable gaming system, please tell.

14 hours ago, Trippin_Kogaku said:

Why would this be locked? 

because you are asking all hacked roms and all.

There exist chinese game console things(i.e the form factor, with shoulder buttons, analog sticks and all) which run Android, using which you can run emulators to play all PSP, Nintendo games.

Otherwise buy Nintendo Switch Lite.

Rooting phone isn't against the rules. Though don't ask or talk about Hacked Nintetendo or PS from the grey market. 

As for the title, you can use the following to play on the move:

Nintendo Switch

Phone

Android Phone with GamePass

Personally I don't play big games on the move. Screen too small to enjoy. Have only chess and LoR installed. 

@PhantomShade Yes, I've seen them for Rs.1.5-2k on amazon, are they good? Can you remove their default OS and put in a more trustworthy one?

@Joe CoolWhat is gamepass for android phone? Is it xbox gamepass? 

I also intend to use a portable as a secondary gaming device, to play smaller games. I've seen many games that appear promising on itch.io and I was wondering what would be the best setup to play them on. 

3 hours ago, Trippin_Kogaku said:

@PhantomShade Yes, I've seen them for Rs.1.5-2k on amazon, are they good? Can you remove their default OS and put in a more trustworthy one?

@Joe CoolWhat is gamepass for android phone? Is it xbox gamepass? 

I also intend to use a portable as a secondary gaming device, to play smaller games. I've seen many games that appear promising on itch.io and I was wondering what would be the best setup to play them on. 

Yes it's Xbox gamepass, games are streamed to your android phone

I can't comment on the quality of these chinese android-phones-in-game-console-form devices, i had just read about them recently.

There is also Nintendo Switch Lite, you will however have to wait for a firmware jailbreak so you can run emulators on it though, till then you are limited to nintendo games.

• Thanks 1