IVG/GI Nostalgia Thread

AtheK

50 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Argruid is still active :O

Oh yes. I just never post. Although I do browse regularly and still pick up stuff from the for sale section occassionally :D

• Like 1

[mention=384]Keyofx[/mention] and [mention=8008]Alpha[/mention] in Bangalore too.
Birdy :hug: you visit Lucknow or settled on Noida permanently? Where in Noida do you live?

Also, can you share number with me just in case I would require your expert opinion on something and IVG is down or something [emoji14]

Ohhh someone mentioned dullu. Ohhh man this makes me sad, where is he?? In shout box he was called dalla or dalle [emoji317]
Ya been in constant touch with him, he is doing fine and is still gaming.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Yes way too long, i know atleast you , me dullu and sandeep can definitely meet

Let's definitely figure something out when normalcy returns :thumbsup:

Do people remember the transition from GI to IVG? There was a falling out with vinitwins and he decided to hijack the domain name. I remember there was a thread with suggestions for the new name. Wasn't a fan of IVG name back then but now I think it was the right call

3 minutes ago, Gautam said:

Do people remember the transition from GI to IVG? There was a falling out with vinitwins and he decided to hijack the domain name. I remember there was a thread with suggestions for the new name. Wasn't a fan of IVG name back then but now I think it was the right call

Oh, yeah. 

34 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Birdy :hug: you visit Lucknow or settled on Noida permanently? Where in Noida do you live?

Also, can you share number with me just in case I would require your expert opinion on something and IVG is down or something emoji14.png

Panty n**** ! :puspa:

Noida, Sec 35. Near Logix mall/City Centre Metro Station. 

I haven't talked to Sufyan in a long time. Will ping. 

31 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya been in constant touch with him, he is doing fine and is still gaming.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Met him some years back in Bangalore. He was busy chasing girls. Or vice versa. :giggle:

• Like 1

We were this close to be called gaming sause. Like seriously Gaming Sause. Like Gaming Aachar sounds better [emoji14]

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, HundredProofSam said:

Haven’t been in touch with him, but last I knew he had moved to Oman. He got married to megzworld, whom he met on IVG.

Thats great.. I do remember both of them posting together in the forums.. I still remember how much I was addicted to ivg and But now I guess most of the old members have got married and are off gaming. New age kids aren't much into console gaming they are into mobile gaming that's the reason we have had a decline in traffic :fear:.. 

But thanks to IVG I made soo many friends :clap3: Its been more than 10 years since I joined and have been visiting everyday.. 

• Like 2