IVG/GI Nostalgia Thread

AtheK

4 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Guys, can you tell me what connection (if any) did this forum have with consoul?

Don't think there was any connection, apart from the fact that it was like a 'competitor'.

I had an account there too, basically for trading and selling games. Don't remember if I ever dealt with anyone, though. And after a while, it got hacked or something. Sad scenes for them. Don't think they recovered from that.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I dont see @ACIDICBRAT around these days. Great guy. Got my first xbox 360 from him!

He's still gaming. I stay in touch with him. Met him once or twice in Mumbai. I'll ask him to visit IVG right away. lol

13 hours ago, TAZ said:

Thats great.. I do remember both of them posting together in the forums.. I still remember how much I was addicted to ivg and But now I guess most of the old members have got married and are off gaming. New age kids aren't much into console gaming they are into mobile gaming that's the reason we have had a decline in traffic :fear:.. 

But thanks to IVG I made soo many friends :clap3: Its been more than 10 years since I joined and have been visiting everyday.. 

is that you TazBooby from the UC2 days? :fear::fear:

36 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Guys, can you tell me what connection (if any) did this forum have with consoul? I remember visiting that forum's boards as well for gaming related information.

I first got on consoul.in before i got on ivg.

I have a faint recollection that I got a PM on consoul to join ivg and that's how I got to know about IVG. Anyone used to do that btw?

I am responsible to get a lot of members to switch to ivg for game trades when I used to sell games on ebay.  Piper really liked the forum once i told him about ivg as there was something wrong with ebay when I dealt with him.

• Like 1

Can confirm i've made better and a lot of friends through IVG than in real life and my phone contact list if filled with all of you guys PS ID's [emoji14]
MG really misses you, you be ignoring him. y u do dis to him.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

I first got on consoul.in before i got on ivg.

I have a faint recollection that I got a PM on consoul to join ivg and that's how I got to know about IVG. Anyone used to do that btw?

I am responsible to get a lot of members to switch to ivg for game trades when I used to sell games on ebay.  Piper really liked the forum once i told him about ivg as there was something wrong with ebay when I dealt with him.

NO way!!!!! Even I remember getting a PM on consoul to join IVG..!! But can't recall who that guy was who sent me that PM. Will search my email for that PM notification Mail :P

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TAZ said:

:bash::bash::banned::slap: Cant believe you are asking me that.. waaowww Booblyyy

My bad :P 

1 minute ago, i_rock098 said:

MG really misses you, you be ignoring him. y u do dis to him.

:rofl::rofl: he was banned from IVG right? 

:rofl::rofl: he was banned from IVG right? 
Not sure if he was banned or left from IVG but I know bhp banned him, and so many other sites. Last he seems to be active on xbhp a lot from what I know.

1 minute ago, i_rock098 said:

Not sure if he was banned or left from IVG but I know bhp banned him, and so many other sites. Last he seems to be active on xbhp a lot from what I know.

sorry i just remembered it was Zeeshan because he was being extreme fanboy of Xbox in the Playstation thread :roflroll:

Anyways good to be back and getting in touch with everyone on IVG :hug:

Edited by sagarjalvi

3 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Banned from IVG and not banned from a site which needs an essay to become a member ? 

Zach Galifianakis Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

lmao I thought I was the only former Consoul member here :rofl: 

I used to use Consoul for pre-orders and TP and would dabble in their forums sometimes. I noticed people would sh*t-talk some forum called "GI". Then made an account on GI and here I am :P 

Just now, dylanjosh said:

lmao I thought I was the only former Consoul member here :rofl: 

I used to use Consoul for pre-orders and TP and would dabble in their forums sometimes. I noticed people would sh*t-talk some forum called "GI". Then made an account on GI and here I am :P 

I was a member there too, Gautam and Anip were generally nice ppl, but Gautam had some major issues with IVG admins. Remember him getting into fights, and then they slowly faded away. Remember some good time we have had at the Consolu Game shop. Not sure where they are now.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

I was a member there too, Gautam and Anip were generally nice ppl, but Gautam had some major issues with IVG admins. Remember him getting into fights, and then they slowly faded away. Remember some good time we have had at the Consolu Game shop. Not sure where they are now.

f**king Aman was omnipresent. 

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

f**king Aman was omnipresent. 

Oh i was a mod there before i became a mod here, sam told me to quit from there, talk about arm twisting :P

Ya those were the times when i was not into biking, and all i cared was about gals and games :P

Edited by AtheK
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, sagarjalvi said:

sorry i just remembered it was Zeeshan because he was being extreme fanboy of Xbox in the Playstation thread :roflroll:

Anyways good to be back and getting in touch with everyone on IVG :hug:

Zeeshan got banned for posting a dick pic in jokes thread. 

Edited by Bhpian Bali

16 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Zeeshan got banned for posting a dick pic in jokes thread. 

How come we don't have an emoji named in honor of this mahapurush ? :puspa: pushy has this one

:zodka: zodka has this