IVG/GI Nostalgia Thread

AtheK

14 hours ago, radicaldude said:

I dont see @ACIDICBRAT around these days. Great guy. Got my first xbox 360 from him!

Hello ! 

Long time bro !!!! I still game everyday on both xbox one x and ps4 pro, But mostly SP now! Guess this thread was needed on IVG! :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

:puspa: pushy has this one

pushy got married but he's still the same old guy judging from his Facebook :giggle: Me, pushy, zeeshan, Ruzhan, Kushal, Mohit and couple more still have a whatsapp group that was made in 2012. 

Everyone is getting married and damn i'm gonna get married soon and I feel really old now :| 

Edited by sagarjalvi

18 minutes ago, sagarjalvi said:

pushy got married but he's still the same old guy judging from his Facebook :giggle: Me, pushy, zeeshan, Ruzhan, Kushal, Mohit and couple more still have a whatsapp group that was made in 2012. 

Everyone is getting married and damn i'm gonna get married soon and I feel really old now :| 

Lucky wife. No dearth of jewels. :P

He still misses Sam & the balcony though.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Zeeshan was [mention]Zeehunter [/mention]

Although there were conspiracy theories that it was Zodka’s second account.

The Office Thank You GIF

I was trying to remember the name of the one guy who was an hardcore xbot before zodak

Edited by pArth

32 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I think I saw pushy recently. I'll ping him on Facebook.

WTF :O afty banned :O you serious? When and how did that happen? Can you give me some background!

Too much shitposting on Playstation thread and in general about forum rules, iirc.

here

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56119-the-playstation-5-thread/page/68/&tab=comments#comment-2362357

Edited by playstationdude

Puspa keeps posting on corona thread every now and then. Add me to the group. There used to be an ivg chat group on Facebook after shoutbox got removed. 
I think there is another official group with the mods and all on WhatsApp. The one we are in is the unofficial one. [emoji14]

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Too much shitposting on Playstation thread and in general about forum rules, iirc.

here

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56119-the-playstation-5-thread/page/68/&tab=comments#comment-2362357
Thanks for the info. Bummer is he not here, one of the oldest member!

Tyler is also not here but he comes in once in a year or two and he has given reason for not visiting IVG which is actually to play games instead of posting oj forums!

21 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Thanks for the info. Bummer is he not here, one of the oldest member!

Tyler is also not here but he comes in once in a year or two and he has given reason for not visiting IVG which is actually to play games instead of posting oj forums!

Hmm part of the fun of gaming is also visiting forums for the latest news . Even when I wasnt on IVG back on ps2 , I used to regularly browse through IGN for latest screenshots and trailers. Lol.