IVG/GI Nostalgia Thread

AtheK

I had attended that, too. That was the first time I was told about GI from Dan (aka Dribblerking/Santa), since I was mostly lurking around in the FIFA section. I think I had met Junior, too.

Even sang the song from Don against someone (that wasn't me singing in the video, BTW) and won a PlayStation cap.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, AtheK said:

Who remembers umesh kadam :harhar:

Posting as a guest after a long time member mentioned this to me.

Just wanted to mention the awesome times i had here a decade ago. I remember being strictly 360 until i found these forums back in '07 and sold myself on the ps3 hype train. Was a below-mediocre mp guy but had countless nights of crazy fun playing with many of the old timers here. Remember bribing pushy to come down to my place and clear one boss battle in Dante's Inferno... My dad asking me "Does this kid speak anything except expletives?" The Bandra gaming-cafe and drinks night out by Dan... The potato-juice incident at the bar... the drunk ride back home with pushy, bikram & me.... reading this thread brought back soooo many of the memories and although it was awkward i decided to post as guest.

I made mistakes (meltdowns) and broke bonds with many if not all of the friends i made here. Felt horrible when it happened and still regret the incident.  NGL this is embarrassing but i truly am sorry for hurting folks here. I'd love to get back in the forums and the community aspect if that's ok with the mods.

I am/used to be Jigsaw :)

On 11/17/2020 at 6:00 PM, HundredProofSam said:

This seems like centuries ago now. First ever large scale gaming showcase in India. PlayStation Experience, held in Mumbai at Taj Land's End.

Bonus points for guessing the name of the guy playing Uncharted towards the end. :giggle:

That Sanjay right?

33 minutes ago, Chainsaw said:

Just wanted to mention the awesome times i had here a decade ago. I remember being strictly 360 until i found these forums back in '07 and sold myself on the ps3 hype train. Was a below-mediocre mp guy but had countless nights of crazy fun playing with many of the old timers here. Remember bribing pushy to come down to my place and clear one boss battle in Dante's Inferno... My dad asking me "Does this kid speak anything except expletives?" The Bandra gaming-cafe and drinks night out by Dan... The potato-juice incident at the bar... the drunk ride back home with pushy, bikram & me.... reading this thread brought back soooo many of the memories and although it was awkward i decided to post as guest.

I made mistakes (meltdowns) and broke bonds with many if not all of the friends i made here. Felt horrible when it happened and still regret the incident.  NGL this is embarrassing but i truly am sorry for hurting folks here. I'd love to get back in the forums and the community aspect if that's ok with the mods.

Welcome back. ?

1 hour ago, Chainsaw said:

:hug: 

1 hour ago, Chainsaw said:

Oh and one thing I remember to date. 

one member came down all the way from Pune for the meet. Creed something was his id. That was incredible to travel all the way and back for a 4 hour meet. Hope he’s good where ever he is. 

I see Jigsaw is banned and the guy who Banned is actually showing as Guest.. Do you want your old ID back ? I can PM you the email address that is setup on so you can recover. Let me know, PM me

I am/used to be Jigsaw [emoji4]

That wasn’t potato juice ok. [emoji849][emoji849]

And it’s super awesome to have you back. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

That wasn’t potato juice ok. emoji849.pngemoji849.png

And it’s super awesome to have you back. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hug:

you did ask for Potato-juice man. Everyone laughed. I almost spat out my drink ???

Edited by Jigsaw
Excitement