Heaven Angel

11 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

Played for an hour today and really enjoyed it. The aiming in this game is absolute sh*t though. Big enough reason for me to stop playing but I'll bear for a while.

I didn't have any such issues, what was bothering you about the aiming?

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

I didn't have any such issues, what was bothering you about the aiming?

The entire thing is really wonky. I played around with the sensitivity a bit but it didn't fix anything. Not sure what sensitivity curves they're using but it's completely messed up.

57 minutes ago, TRMNTR said:

The entire thing is really wonky. I played around with the sensitivity a bit but it didn't fix anything. Not sure what sensitivity curves they're using but it's completely messed up.

try turning off aim assist.

11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Game pass fodder game.  Nothing about this game looks good. Beta was so bad that i uninstalled it in 30 mins after playing. 

And its 1080p60 only on PS5 ? wut.

Although I've only played it for an hour, it was quite fun! I hope it stays fun though.

Just completed Act 1 w. scamgang folks. Once you know what needs to be done it gets quite easy. 

We are playing on Recruit but once in a while the corruption cards jump ramp up the difficulty. 

Unlike L4D though I don't think I'll be playing it once done with the campaign.

...and done. :thumbsup:

Good:

• Enjoyable co-op

Bad:

• Lack of bosses
  • Same boss every act except the final boss
  • Losing stuff once the act is over is so stupid
  • The card system didn't change much 

Not worth buying. Just a one-time co-op fun experience but that's about it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

And my noob team @Keyofx @El Tigre Chino is denying me even these boss fights by playing on Recruit ? 

Keyo was actually able to complete the mine bit lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

And my noob team @Keyofx @El Tigre Chino is denying me even these boss fights by playing on Recruit ? 

We redid that mission 5 times and barely got out the door :mellow:

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Keyo was actually able to complete the mine bit lol

I was there too. I think our problem was that we weren't listening to any of the game's instructions and just shooting & slashing. :boxing:

I'm sure it would have taken us hours to figure out the last mission if you hadn't walked us through it.

There was one mission where both Keyo & I jumped into the water and died trying to figure out how to get across the river.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

We redid that mission 5 times and barely got out the door :mellow:

I was there too. I think our problem was that we weren't listening to any of the game's instructions and just shooting & slashing. :boxing:

I'm sure it would have taken us hours to figure out the last mission if you hadn't walked us through it.

There was one mission where both Keyo & I jumped into the water and died trying to figure out how to get across the river.

oh sh*t, i just saw your GT :roflroll:.

You were Mr. melee only. We had some close calls in the run up to the mines

Honestly melee is trash because it uses up too much stamina,unless you use stamina cards/stamina build. Also unlike L4D, melee in this game pushes back just 1 zombie which is stupid.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

oh sh*t, i just saw your GT :roflroll:.

You were Mr. melee only. We had some close calls in the run up to the mines

Honestly melee is trash because it uses up too much stamina,unless you use stamina cards/stamina build. Also unlike L4D, melee in this game pushes back just 1 zombie which is stupid.

Yea I had more or less a stamina+melee build going with Holly. In addition to her own stamina buff I had

- recharge 10 stamina on every melee hit

- get 2 health on every melee kill

- the other +15 stamina cards 

Mostly though because I wasn't on voice chat yesterday, I couldn't tell you guys that my stamina is depleted right before you'd start sprinting :fear1: