The Callisto Protocol

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Also just noticed there are two listings for Deluxe Edition with two different prices...definitely a glitch

I agree. On the Xbox store side of things, it’s still the old pricing 

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/the-callisto-protocol-for-xbox-series-xs-day-one-edition/9MV66R6NLRGT

14 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I agree. On the Xbox store side of things, it’s still the old pricing 

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/the-callisto-protocol-for-xbox-series-xs-day-one-edition/9MV66R6NLRGT

5,827 sounds like a weird pricing to me and should be a glitch unless price is increasing across :loco:

Played for an hour. Incredible atmosphere and background score. Esp. the score, play with headphones on or a good sound system. The sound alone raises the tension. The combat is brutal and focuses on melee and doge with very less room for errors.  Each shot lands has the insane weight to it with blood and gibs splattering all around. Incredible first hour, loved it. Too bad cant cant play games more atm. Also stuttering issues are there and esp once new area comes. When shaders get laoded its much better. Posted the reddit link above and used that settings and stuttering issues are very less but they need to fix this. 

Now the graphics, my oh my. Incredible. The face models are best in a video game. This feels like next gen game and a game for survival horror fans. Worth the wait.

b82z8o3.jpg

DG8HTwv.jpg

g5To0vv.jpg

0DRwuV6.jpg

bG7iaOq.jpg

nCNWn3n.jpg

GNTQno7.jpg

ICdYjkK.jpg

RfJXryU.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Played for an hour. Incredible atmosphere and background score. Esp. the score, play with headphones on or a good sound system. The sound alone raises the tension. The combat is brutal and focuses on melee and doge with very less room for errors.  Each shot lands has the insane weight to it with blood and gibs splattering all around. Incredible first hour, loved it. Too bad cant cant play games more atm. Also stuttering issues are there and esp once new area comes. When shaders get laoded its much better. Posted the reddit link above and used that settings and stuttering issues are very less but they need to fix this. 

Now the graphics, my oh my. Incredible. The face models are best in a video game. This feels like next gen game and a game for survival horror fans. Worth the wait.

b82z8o3.jpg

DG8HTwv.jpg

g5To0vv.jpg

0DRwuV6.jpg

bG7iaOq.jpg

nCNWn3n.jpg

GNTQno7.jpg

ICdYjkK.jpg

RfJXryU.jpg

What platform

56 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

5,827 sounds like a weird pricing to me and should be a glitch unless price is increasing across :loco:

This is after converting $70 USD (with tax) to INR. Since game has no Indian release it seems to have taken the US price. Weird sh*t.

• Sad 1

Was the Day One Edition available to pre-order before launch? And were there always 2 editions of the Digital Deluxe Edition to pre-order?

It's possible that they have a new SKU, just for today - The Day One Edition.

So, anyone who wants to buy on launch day, HAS to buy that version. Hence, the Standard Edition is locked out.

The reason for 2 versions (of the Day One Edition and the Digital Deluxe Edition) are the PS4 version (cheaper) and the PS5+PS4 version (more expensive one).

The Standard Edition might be available from tomorrow, I guess.

Just my observations, the only logical thing that I can think of. Don't think any developer/publisher has done something like this before. Stupidity, IMO!

24 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Was the Day One Edition available to pre-order before launch? And were there always 2 editions of the Digital Deluxe Edition to pre-order?

It's possible that they have a new SKU, just for today - The Day One Edition.

So, anyone who wants to buy on launch day, HAS to buy that version. Hence, the Standard Edition is locked out.

The reason for 2 versions (of the Day One Edition and the Digital Deluxe Edition) are the PS4 version (cheaper) and the PS5+PS4 version (more expensive one).

The Standard Edition might be available from tomorrow, I guess.

Just my observations, the only logical thing that I can think of. Don't think any developer/publisher has done something like this before. Stupidity, IMO!

I’ve never seen price change so significantly after launch.  The day one edition/ ps5 was 3990 and digital deluxe was 5700