Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

IVG Podcast 63: We got Cyberpunk'd

cyberpunk2077-005.jpg

IVG Podcast 63: We got Cyberpunk'd

This week's IVG Podcast can only be about one thing and that is Cyberpunk 2077. Having played the game on PC and console, we share our first impressions, general fan reception to the game, the game's plethora of bugs and glitches, as well as CD Projekt's towards pre-release reviews and footage capture.

We also recorded this podcast the day after The Game Awards, so we've also spent a bit of time talking about all the reveals and the winners.

You can listen to and subscribe to the IVG Podcast on your preferred podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Podcasts. All supported platforms, web streaming and past episodes can be found on our Anchor page.

As always, we'd appreciate your thoughts and feedback on the podcast, as well as suggestions for future episodes.

• Like 1

Nash went hard on the game and ripped it apart lol.  Unity level of Bugs? Yikes. 

I was already losing interest and now after listening to you guys, i lost all interest. Im gonna wait till its on sale and gets all upgrades.

CDPR did lot of shady sh*t. They not good guys studios anymore. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nash went hard on the game and ripped it apart lol.  Unity level of Bugs? Yikes. 

The hate and frustration is real but can’t help it and just wait for things to get fixed.. but reality is both are not enjoying the game and it’s not what everyone expected 

Edited by Assassins Creed

Sam you need to finish Tlou2. Ya its set in pretty depressing world but its worth experiencing once, especially now when you not enjoying Cyberjunk :p

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 12/13/2020 at 1:15 PM, Ne0 said:

Hey, why dont you guys open a YT streaming/review channel instead of podcasts ?

Do you mean like a video podcast or game streams?

18 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The hate and frustration is real but can’t help it and just wait for things to get fixed.. but reality is both are not enjoying the game and it’s not what everyone expected 

It's not really hate. Mostly disappointment. After waiting so long, it feels like a punch in the guts. But I've played a lot more since the podcast and I'm beginning to enjoy it, but still nowhere near as much as I had thought considering how I loved the Witcher games instantly.

17 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sam you need to finish Tlou2. Ya its set in pretty depressing world but its worth experiencing once, especially now when you not enjoying Cyberjunk :p

Yeah I hope I can power through. In short bursts.

20 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was already losing interest and now after listening to you guys, i lost all interest. Im gonna wait till its on sale and gets all upgrades.

CDPR did lot of shady sh*t. They not good guys studios anymore. 

Sorry man. Didn't mean to f**k your hype up, but was pretty disappointed with the stuff CDP has pulled so far. 

20 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think that there is a good game in there. Definitely needs more time in the oven.