The IVG Podcast Thread - Episode 78: Battlefield Hype

Agree with Gagan, Fortnite is really good now.. Gun sound effects are really good and gunplay also fantastic.. I suck at it but still game keep rewarding me lol. Its really well designed BR now.

I stay away from Battle pass nd all though. I mostly play it when there are no new games out lol

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

Thank you Sam, Nash and Gagan for the awesome podcasts. I usually tune in while working but today stayed glued in for this and the previous 15 years podcast back to back (that’s how Mumbai traffic rolls). Made the unpleasant drive that much more bearable. 

But super awesome stuff and a vote from me to please continue doing this. :first:

Nash went hard on the game and ripped it apart lol.  Unity level of Bugs? Yikes. 

I was already losing interest and now after listening to you guys, i lost all interest. Im gonna wait till its on sale and gets all upgrades.

CDPR did lot of shady sh*t. They not good guys studios anymore. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Nash went hard on the game and ripped it apart lol.  Unity level of Bugs? Yikes. 

The hate and frustration is real but can’t help it and just wait for things to get fixed.. but reality is both are not enjoying the game and it’s not what everyone expected 

Edited by Assassins Creed

20 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I was already losing interest and now after listening to you guys, i lost all interest. Im gonna wait till its on sale and gets all upgrades.

CDPR did lot of shady sh*t. They not good guys studios anymore. 

Sorry man. Didn't mean to f**k your hype up, but was pretty disappointed with the stuff CDP has pulled so far. 

20 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

The hate and frustration is real but can’t help it and just wait for things to get fixed.. but reality is both are not enjoying the game and it’s not what everyone expected 

I think that there is a good game in there. Definitely needs more time in the oven.

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Division 2 also got battle pass? Every game got battle pass now lol.

Battle pass is good if done the MW way. I play cod like fish drink water. Didn’t spend a single paisa paying for any seasons. As long you earn in game currency which can then be used to buy the next pass.